Chapter 18

A/N
The song above is perfect to set the mood.
You'd better be 16 and over.😇

September

September

The lit candle on the nightstand was the only source of light in my bedroom. Aiden and I stood in the middle of it with our arms wrapped around each other.

I rubbed my nose along Aiden's neck, making him smile.

"Do you work out now?" I asked, sliding my hands under his shirt and feeling his skin.

"Yeah. Why?"

The twinkle in his eyes didn't escape me. He was such a guy.

"You have a bit of fat in here." I pinched his impossibly lean stomach.

"I'll tell Jeff to make me work harder, then," Aiden whispered against my forehead before placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Who's Jeff?"

"The guy who owns the gym where Liam and I go."

"Was Liam the one who picked up your phone today?"

"No," Aiden chuckled, "that was Darren, our biggest gossip and one of the managers. On Monday everyone will know you called, if they don't know it by now."

"They have no idea who I am."

"They do, baby."

"How?"

Aiden pressed me to him harder and buried his hand in my hair.

"I'll tell you everything, but not right now."

Just like that, his lips were on mine.

I missed his kisses and the way my body reacted to his touch. I missed the chemistry, the connection, the feeling in my belly when we were together like this.

Closing my eyes, I kissed Aiden back. The tip of his tongue played with mine in the most sensual way as our mouths continued moving together.

It wasn't rushed, although we both were desperate to feel and touch each other.

Aiden lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I did the same with his.

My hands couldn't stop roaming his body, and, by the way his breath hitched, I knew he enjoyed it.

Angling his head to kiss me even deeper, Aiden reached for the clasp of my bra.

Seconds later, it was on the floor.

With my bare chest to his and my hands all over him, we walked to my bed, never stopping our kisses.

He laid me down.

His mouth left mine.

Hovering over me, Aiden undid the button of my jeans and slid them off my hips and down my legs.