Chapter 55 part 2

Harry's pov

I could literally feel my heart beating against my chest. This will be the first time in years that all the gang will be together again.

"I wanna knock on the door. "Darcy said, running up to Louis front door.

"Darcy slow down, wait until we're all at the door before knocking okay. "Esmea said, whilst she was still carrying Trevor.

"Okay Mumma, but hurry I wanna see uncle Niall."She said, as she waited impatiently at the front door with chase by her side.

"Do you want me to take him? "I asked Esmea gesturing towards.

"No daddy I wanna stay with Es. "Trevor said, burring his head into her neck.

"Well you can't argue with him. "Es said, rubbing his back.

"He seems to really like you. "I said to her.

"He's a good kid. You and his mum raised him well. "Esmea said, smiling down at Trevor.

"Well thank you. But his mum wasn't around much, so I took care of him. "I said, ruffling Trevor's curls.

"OH. Same with Darcy's father."

"Oh. Is he around now though? "I asked.

"No. he disappeared a while back, no one knows where he is. He went on a trip with the army but he never came back. Some say he passed but I still think he's out there somewhere. "She said.

"What does Darcy think? "I asked.

"She thinks he's gone for good, but I don't think he is."Esmea said. "Okay baby you can knock on the door. "Esmea said to Darcy.

"Okay Mumma. "Darcy said before knocking on the door before swaying back and forth waiting for one of the boys to open the door.

You could hear shuffling and things being dropped behind the door. I wonder what was going on.

"What's happening daddy? "Chase asked, as he wrapped his arms around my leg.

"I don't know buddy. "I said ruffling his curls which made him laugh.

"Mumma are they going to answer the door? "Darcy asked looking up at Esmea,

"Yes baby. Why don't you try knocking again? "Esmea suggested.

"Okay. "Darcy replied, nodding her head before she knocked on the door again.

"Sorry guys. "I heard Louis say once he opened the door.

"It's okay Lou. "I replied.

"Come in."Lou said, before stepping aside.

"Thank you. "Darcy said shyly.

"You're Darcy aren't you? "Louis said, bending down to Darcy's height.

"Yes I am. "Darcy said, nodding her head.

"It's nice to meet you again. "Louis said, before holding out his hand for Darcy to shake.

Darcy looked at Louis then at his hand before finally looking up at Esmea with a questioning look.

"It's okay baby. Louis isn't going to hurt you. "Esmea said.

Darcy nodded her head before she placed her hand in Louis. "It's nice to see you again Uncle Lou. "Darcy beamed.

Louis smiled before looking at chase, before raising his eyebrow.

"Now who's this little guy? "He asked, moving towards chase.