Chapter 3

Picture of Cammy

***

The beeping sound rang against my ears, but this time the sound sound felt like it's right against my ears. My ear drums pound loudly wincing in pain. I groan loudly, I snap my eyes up but quickly ending up shutting it from the blinding light.

"What the hell?" I whine.

Everything seem to be painful my head pound loudly from the loud sound attacking my ear drums until it breaks. The hot burning skin feels like it's frying me. In anger I slam my hand down on the alarm. I froze still when I felt the alarm clock crush under my finger tips.

I bolt right up forgetting my lack of sleep and headache. I stare eyes wide at my now crushed alarm clock on my bed side table. The metal technology almost cut in perfect half where the button was. I guess that's what happen when you keep slaming your hand angerily on it every morning, right?

No, not metal.

I shook the weird feeling and got ready, getting what I need for today. My phone ring wildly causing me to drop the apple in my mouth to cover my ears. God damn, since when did my phone get so loud?

"Ugh!" I flip my phone annoyed trying to let the ringing out of my ears."What?" I whine.

"Hey baby I'm back!!" My best friend Cammy yelled.

"Cammy are serious?!" I smiled happily.

"Yeah since you know I'm the most awesome best friend I cut my trip short and help you out with the Halloween party" She chuckled.

I smiled picking up my apple, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Get your ass out of your house girl and greet your awesome friend" She laughed.

I grined and ran excitedly out the door finding a brunnet long curly hair, her skin tanner then usual, her brown eyes shine excitedly. Her white rip skinny jeans fit her legs, a fitted leather jacket hugged her perfect curves. Her studded shoes suit her personality well.

"I can't believe you're back!" I threw my arms around her.

"I can't leave you here and slave for these worthless high school students." She slung her arms over my shoulder. "Plus we both know I throw the better parties then you" She poke her tongue at me.

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes nudging her away.

I saw her perfect silver Audi R8 parked beside my black shinny Lamborghini. Yes I may be the worst driver ever but I do love cars.

"Want to race to school?" I smiled wickedly.

"Oh please! You race!" She slap her knees for effect as she dramatically laugh.

"Well come on Cammy bear let's race" I smirk.

For the past few days I've notice my new skills of fast reflexes when it comes to driving.

"Alright" She smiled.

We lined our cars in the stop light getting ready for the green light. I glance at Cammy seeing her shot me a cocky smirk, I smiled secretly. I grip my wheel tightly watching the green intensely. With just 1 sec I stomp the gas seeing the green before I even speed up leaving her behind. I zig zag through the cars on the way causing a few to shout curses and beep. I look in the rare view mirror seeing Cammy 5 cars behind. Ahead I saw the blue gates of the school. I skided to a U-turn to enter the gates. Students stopped in their track for their safety. Smoke was left behind from the tire.

I skided to a stop roughly causing a few gasp in surprise. I chuckled loving the funny electricity tungle in my firnger tips. Wow. I am good. I hop out with a grin on my face seeing Cammy huff out of her car.