Chapter 10

Picture of Kat

****

"Just one shot come on Jessy" Kat begged once again.

Kat hold the shot glass full of blood, I held my breath but no matter what my mouth water at the sight. Kat and I became closer every day. She helped me with the on going pain in me, every day it seems to become harder. My body is so desperate for it, in one occasion I trash a room out of anger. Kat helped me out a few times by calming me down. She gave alot of facts about vampires. She helped out with Alex.

Alex is taking a hard hit from all this. She had tantrums, she became depress. When she cried to me and begged me to give her some blood my heart broke. All I wanted to do was give in and put her out of her misery. Dominic came to her and calm her down, he gave her happy memories from her past life.

Once we found Alex with a piece of beef in her hand sucking the blood out of it. It scared me at how desperate she is. It seems like she didn't even know what she was doing because when I asked her she looked down at the blood on her and cried.

We both learned to deal with the pain, we both became desciplined and forced ourself to think we don't need it.

"It's for your own good Jessy, you can't just not drink blood alright? You have to descipline yourself at the amount of blood you are drinking." She look at me closely.

I nodded with my shakey hand I lift the shot glass, the smell of it intoxicated me. I squeezed my eyes shut and raise the glass towards my lips. Each moment I can hear my heart pound loudly. The sweet liquid touch the tip of my tongue. I let it roll down my throat. It warmed up my throat to my stomach. The relief and pleasure it gave me frighten me.It was like the time I bit Oscar but this time it's more intense. The taste is stronger and sweeter.

I snap my eyes wide open feeling like the hunger inside me woke up. I needed more, I need it. Kat studied me and move closer to me.

"Control it Jessy and when you do you know everything will be alright" She shook my shoulder making me snap out of it. "You are the strong trust me when I say you are going to be ok" She smiled.

I close my eyes and slowly I can feel the hunger in the pit of my stomach it slowly faded. The few drop of blood satisfied me enough. I open my eyes feeling like a new person and for the first time in a while I feel in control of my body.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"See it wasn't that bad, you think you had worst you should of seen me" She chuckled. "I was the party vampire, I binge drink everything" She chuckled. "But that's all in the past now" She said cheerfully.

"It's Alex's turn" She gave a nervous laugh. "I wasn't worried about you I was worried about how Alex takes it." She press her red lips together.

We walked down to her room and there she sat staring at teddy bear infront of her. I look at her worriedly she seems so distant these days. I sat infront of her staring at her empty eyes.

"Alex?" I whispered softly.

She snap her eyes at me and blink rapidly as if she was staring something that wasn't there.I grab her hand and frown worriedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," She smiled. I wasn't convince with her answer but nodded anyway.

I explained to her what she's going to do and why she have to drink the blood. She nod her head and seem to understand it. The look in her eyes is desperate and full of hunger. I guide her to the other room where everyone is. Kat poured the blood in the glass. Beneath my hands I can feel Alex growl as she awaits. I squeez her shoulder for support.