Chapter 62

During the years things never changed, the passion between Dominic and I still had me trying to catch my breath. We travel the world together just him and I seeing every inch of this world. I never thought our love wouldn't become stronger but it did the moment we said our vows we created a stronger bond. It's like an ever lasting happiness, but it does end eventually. Time does run out and it caught up to us. 

The faded memory of us on the white sand in Bora Bora drinking away on a coconut shell. The memory of us dancing on the red land on China. The memory of us visiting Romania Hunyad Castle, meaning Dracula's castle. We joked around saying this should be our castle that we are the real Dracula. We spent time in Bali by the infinity pool relaxing. The memory of us in Italy going from island to island. In Greece he rented the whole Katikies Hotel. We made love under that pure white cave pool every night. We went Japen to the Fuji Garden laying on the ground staring up at the purple flowers hanging above us. 

He made me live the life I always wanted. He gave me a life time of memories that I am lucky to have, he showed me what true love feels like. He made every moment of this ten years feel like ten days. 

We fought and argue and he would kiss me in anger but than all of that rage would dissapear when pushes me down the bed and climb on top of me. 

He got my heart pounding like it's the first time he's touching me because that's the type of love he gives me. Exhilaration, intensity, impulse desires, love that consumes my every core. He keeps me on my toes everytime. 

A sudden chill throughout the house is felt. The vampires grew, some bit humans turning them by accident but some did it out of love or selfishness either way it's the same thing but I understood it. I welcomed them under my protection as long as they follow two rules. Number one, do not kill another vampire in any situation. Number two do not reveal yourself to any human. If they break that rule I kick them out of the place and my protection or any other vampire will not be needed anymore. 

The last week I have left we came back home and Dominic has been dreading this day. He couldn't keep the frown on his face, he's been moody the whole time and people were afraid to speak to him. Kat jumped on me, literarly jumped on me making me fall on the ground. Cammy pushed her off and hugged me tight in a suffocating way. Things never change but what changed is Alex she grew taller and that only means she's finally aging. Chad was so proud I almost saw tears in his eyes. 

Everyone eventually found out about my time ticking and when I announced nobody said a word. They all stared at me like they don't understand but my eyes focused on Alex when she broke down in tears. The hurt and despair she held had my throat clenching tightly. 

That was one of the hardest moment I had to do. I held her, she tried to pull away angerly but I held her still in my arms crying with her. She looked at me with such pain as she shook her head and the only thing I could do is wipe her tears that fell endlessly.

Dominic at night would stare at me in wonder and I see the frown that can't seem to fade. I strandle him and smooth out his frown kissing it away. I pulled back and I see tears in his eyes but he didn't shed it. He crease my skin, every inch of it and whispered he loves me in a broken voice. 

I see the pain I'm causing him and I can't do anything about it, not this time. 

As I lay down on my bed I feel the sudden heaviness in my chest and I couldn't move. I feel too tired and I knew it is time. 

Annabel poke her head through the gapping door her eyes saddening seeing me. 

"Don't look at me like that." I warned. 

In the 10 years that passed she got engage to Brax and it took long enough to realize that he was the one. She told me loving Luke made her insane by his lost and Brax was there every night in the bar with her just talking.