Chapter 43

I stood among the shock crowd staring at the chaos that erupt infront of us. Screams and shouts seem to carry on along the whole street. Panic was like a tidal wave and everyone is either getting shoved and stepped on or being frantic trying to keep close with the people they are with. Soliders came in with their trucks pilling out one by one. I stare up at the sky as the flames climb higher, I stare at the gun powder in the air and the empty shells hitting the ground. 

A man in all black FBI uniform, his chest is covered in bullet proof vest and armed with every type of gun he can carry. 

"Ma'm you need to get out of here we are trying to get the citizen out of danger." He ordered. 

I can hear the radio speaking in a panic voice. 

"The white house is under attack, Mr President is in lock down. We need all troops on sight now!" 

"Ma'm! Please this is a danger zone. Get back to safety." He ordered. 

My focus is not on the good man serving his country it's the vampire ready to attack a mom carrying a child in the distance. 

"Give me your gun." I ordered staring right in his eyes. 

He hand me the rifle mindlessly, I took hold of the gun and position myself. I took a slow breath focusing my attention on the moving vampire that only I could see enough to aim at him. Everyone kept running in my shot line so I have to have the perfect timing and the perfect position. I aimed and shot seeing the vampire from the distance drop to the ground just inches away from the mother protecting her child. 

"What are you doing?" The guy asked. 

"I'm going vampire hunting." I reload clenching my teeth. 

This is what my father wanted. Chaos and war against humans and every where I see humans are dropping dead. No matter how many bombs, how many fire arms they bring they will never win because the odds are no matter what they do the vampires will win. My father will find a way to win and get what he wants. 

Vampires ruling the world while humans are just meat for them to eat. 

I took off in a running start speeding my way to the white house. I grab the throat of a vampire who was ripping a man's throat open snapping her neck. I caught a few vampires attention directing their attack on me. One vampire on my right kneeled down placing his palms on the ground before I could figure out what he is up to. The ground began to heat up like hot lava causing me to hiss feeling my skin burn almost to the bone. 

The vampire on my other side took the opportunity to attack trying to grab hold of my neck. Her sharp nails scrape against my skin. I took a step back catching her wrist and twisted it hearing a loud crack, I kicked behind her knee cap causing her to buckle dropping to the hot ground. I press her against the ground seeing the steam rise from her frying her skin, her screams began to get louder as her face melts off. 

The guy that had his hand on the floor using his ability got up his face turned angry, his nose flaring and his hands forming a fist. I guess I ruined his pretty friend. 

He ran to me his anger taking over losing control making his actions slopy and easy to block and move away from. Easy to predict so I let my fist come straight forward punching his jaw hearing a loud crack. He growled in pain making him more angry. He took a step and swung his fist missing me an inch as I bend my knees back to avoid the hit. With each punch he takes it becomes more harsh and more heavey with impact. 

His massive body came rushing towards me tackling me to the ground my lungs hit my rib cage causing me to lose my breath a bit. He got up from me really fast but I got up faster thrusting my hand straight through his chest taring his heart out. I toss him aside with his blood dripping off my hands making my way in the white house.