Chapter 29

Dominic's POV

"Just give me more time! I need more time" I can't help but let the desperation in my voice hit. 

"I gave you a week Dominic" Lincoln stood up caring less. 

I want to grab him by the throat and throw him against the wall, I want to break him down, I want to make him feel weak. 

"There's stuff that came up and-

"Like how Jessy murdered everyone in that farm? Or is the one in the club? I'm not sure I've lost count how many hunters Jessy have killed this week." He smiled smugly. "But wait you were the one that killed the people in the club right son?" His smug amused face is so hard to pull back and regain my control. "Have she forgivn you? Has she talked to you after you burtally mudered her friend?" 

"He was going to kill her!" I yelled defensive. I will not be sorry for killing him because he hurt her. 

"Remember Dominic I see everything and what I am seeing right now. I am not impressed" He fixed his coat buttoning it up. 

"I need more time." 

"Fine." He sighed making me sigh in relief. "You got ten hours" 

I was about to object but the look on his face told me to hold my tongue before he limits the time even more. He dissapeared after that leaving me standing in the abandoned parking lot. 

I run my hands through hair wanting to rip it out in frustration. My phone blast with my ringtone interupting my thoughts. I look down at the ID with Emilia's name flashing over it. Everytime I go out without her she keeps calling wondering where I am. When I left her the other night to look for Jessy she was panicing about how she doesn't want to spend any moment without me. The idea of that made me shiver and not in a good way. 

Emilia is someone I will always care about she's the only thing in my past that I can say I'm not ashamed of. We will always have those memories that I love together but the thing is what do I love more. Her or the memories I have with her? 

"Hey" I cleared my throat.

"Babe I woke up and you're not here. Where are you?" 

I could almost throw my phone away from that same question she always give me.

"Out I went to get coffee." 

"Well when are you coming back? I miss you already" She sighed. 

"Soon in an hour." 

"Okay in the mean time I can go and hangout with Jessy" I can pratically feel her grin. 

I don't know why she wants to be friends with her so badly. I can tell Jessy is losing her paitence just staring at her and I'm afraid that Jessy might snap and do something. 

"No I'll be there now" I changed my mind hanging up. 

I arrived back to our new location some where near the beach with a lot of land like the other house. I don't know how Micheal gets these huge houses. 

I walk inside my footsteps echoing through the house. In the distance outside I can see Emilia and Jessy out on the deck. From the look of their faces their conversation isn't going well. Jessy's hand is wrapped around Emilia's arm pulling her towards her in a threatening way. Both their heads snap towards me. My eyes glued to Jessy, her blue eyes never shine anymore it has a dull color in it that doesn't suit her. My heart immdiately jump up my throat seeing the pain in her eyes. 

"What's going on?" I frown. 

"I just want to get to know Jessy but she got mad and try to hurt me" Emilia tore her arms away from her frightened running towards me.