Chapter 15

Picture of Dominic

*****

The cold fog of the night surround my breath, I shoved my hands in my coat pocket as I whistle down the empty dark street. In each building I past I can hear music vibrating from it from night clubs, strip clubs, casino and movie theater. Everyone but me is having fun tonight.

These past few three days I've been a lot moody then normal. Everything irritates me for some unknown reason. Something always trigger my mood randomly I feel like a pregnant women. Instead of having all emotions I just have one, anger.

"Hey there stranger a pretty lady like you shouldn't walk alone at night" Kat appeared infront of me from thin air.

She wore a black tight dress curving her hour glass like figure, the colour of the dress brings the softness and flawless of her creamy white skin. Her lips coated on a bright red lips making her look extra beautiful. I have seen a lot of drop dead gorgeous vampire but Kat she makes the top 5 she has nothing on all these vampires. Her long blonde locks fell perfectly on her back without any trace of mistake.

"Well then you better get going we don't want you in harms way" I winked.

She smirk and loop her arms around mine dragging me to the club. We walk past the big bouncer who Kat gave a flirty smile daring him to stop us. He simply step aside and took the red rope down for us.

The smell of booze, vomit, arosual and sweat lingered in the air. It's suffocating me the moment I stepped foot into the club I'm already planning how I should ditch Kat and run for it. My planning got disturbed by Kat pulling off my coat in one swift move.

"Damn girl I would jump on you too stop stealing my spot light honey I want to get laid too" She sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head amused. It's funny how she think I can be more pretty then her, who can top her beauty?

We push our way through the crowd and sat ourselves onto the stool bar. A cute bartender came up to us with the bluest eyes I have seen.

"What can I get you ladies?" He smiled nicely.

"Eight shots of your best gin" Kat smiled flirty.

He seems taken back by Kat's beauty and by the look of his eyes it seems like he can't look away. I couldn't help but smirk I would be like that if I was a guy too.

"Uh...sure..coming right up" He stutter he suddenly look nervous all of a sudden.

I knew Kat has charms but this guy seem to be already under her spell with one look. Kat gave me a wink amused at his reaction.

"So is your so called bestfriend coming?" Kat angel herself towards me.

"Cammy is coming" I rolled my eyes.

The bartender place right shot glass infront of us in a perfect line and pour gin in it.

"Light it up on fire" The way she said made it sensual and sexy making both of us look at her.

"Sure" He cleared his throat and held up the lighter above the row of shots and lit it up.

"One round for you honey" Kat nod.

I know you're suppose to blow the fire out and wait a few seconds to drink it but I just didn't bother. My lips lower down to the steaming hot fire and in one swift move I swallow the burning drink in my throat. I did all that shots without stopping, on lookers look a bit amazed and taken back at how many drinks I can take.

I smirk and finished the last shot I ignored the wild looks from others. No human can drink that fast without passing out.

"Hold on, I think I feel something" I held my hands up but the faint dizzyness went away. "False alarm."