Chapter 16

Annabel's photo

~~~~~~~

I took a bite of my apple currently staring down at the body covered in blood. He breathe heavily his dark curly hair damp on his own blood. He groan leaning against the wall as he took deep breathes before snapping his bone back into place.

"Who sent you?" I asked once again pacing back and forward.

"Someone who wants you dead" He chuckled spittting his blood near me his. "Someone very powerful that has a price for your head." His irish accent strong.

I grabbed his neck dragging him to stand up my nails dig into his flesh.

"Tell me the name" I looked into his eyes focusing on my powers.

The response I was hopping for didn't come taking me by surprise. What the hell? Is my powers off or something? He notice the slight change on my expression when my mind control didn't work.

"Why isn't it working?"

"A little thing called magic" He smirk.

"Magic?" I frowned confused that magic existed.

Vampires now Magic? What other crap in this world exist that no one knows nothing about? I didn't even feel my grip losen before I could react he took that as his advantage and rip away from my grip and to slam his head against my head. His fast movement made my eye sight blur even more. Before his fist could punch me I caught it. My hands crush his bones easily making him drop to his knees.

He screamed loudly as I bend his wrist in an un-natural way, the crack of his bone echoed the place.

"Let's discuss this little thing you called magic shall we?" Rolling my eyes getting annoyed of his screams.

I threw him on the floor with a loud thump, I walk over to my duffel bag and took out two long electric wire with two wooden handles at each side. I wouldn't dare touch the wire because it's soaked in vampire poison that I learned how to mix. I guess dad was right about being a vampire hunter is in our blood. Creating wepons, traps and poison came easy for me.

In the corner of my eyes I can see him crawling up trying to dash out of the door. In a flash I grab him by the neck wrapping the long wire around his neck to bring back down. I attached the wire with the pole heater making him choke unable to move.

The scent oh his blood came his veins pop out where the metal is touching his skin. He hissed in pain trying not to move as possible. I drag the chair infront of him and sat down in the same eye level.

"Now this magic thing how does it work?" I asked.

He laughed his chest rumbling in amusement I didn't find anything funny. His green eyes stared back at mine and all the amusement is gone replace by anger. Talk about Bi-polar.

"You want to know about magic find yourself a witch!" He growled leaning forward only causing him pain.

"You better start answering my questions properly before I tighten that lesh of yours to chop your head off" I said calmly with no hint of emotion.

"I wouldn't mess with witches if I was you little girl" His eyes harden not liking my threat.

"Don't worry old man it's not your concern" I smirk leaning back to my chair. "Where can I find these witches?"

"It's not easy most witches don't want to be found by vampires it's like looking for a ghost that doesn't exist" He coughed trying to wriggle away from the burning feeling. "It took me four years to find one witch."