Chapter 42

I keep catching his eyes on me making me smirk at how he would follow my every movement. I would find myself standing still watching him too. We are both complete idiots. Annabel stood infront of me her lips is moving but no sound is reaching my ears. 

"Hey!" She snap her fingers on my face. 

I cringe swating her hand away taring my eyes away from him even though I hesitated twice to even do it. Annabel glared at me not pleased. 

"What?" I asked. 

She follow where my gaze was snapping her eyes back at me with an annoyed look. 

"Can we please focus here?" She spoke irritated. 

"Okay! Sorry. What were you saying?" 

"The blue moon is coming in three days time and we only have one shot at this and if we fail we have to wait until the next blue moon which will be three years from now." She stresses. 

For the past week she's been more stress then the usual, she would ask me to go over what we would do. She would take the book and memorise the spells late at night. I would train in the gym while she read that book that doesn't make sense to me. 

 I grab her hand and took that book from her pulling her away from all the things that is stressing her. 

"Stop over thinking for just a minute and let yourself breathe okay?" I look at her seeing all the worry ease from her mind just for a little while. "Go out for a few hours Annabel I got it here." 

"Really?" A smile form her face. 

"Yes! Go and call Brax." I winked teasing her. 

She gave me a flat look swinging her bag over her shoulder. 

"You're just getting rid of me because you want to be alone with Dominic." She said loud enough for him to hear. 

If he wasn't here looking I would've throw that thick book at her but she skip by and I can see the glimer of amusement hitting her eyes. My eyes land over to Dominic who smirk at me knowingly. 

"Well if you wanted to be alone with me I would've got her out of this room myself." He stood up walking towards me confidently with each stride. 

"Oh please Dominic your ego is suffocating me." I roll my eyes playfully. 

He grinned back reaching out for me, his fingers loop around my jeans tugging me towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"But you love everything I do admit it." He lean his body against mine leaving no space. 

I chuckled my arms wrapped around his waist automatically shaking my head at him. His face inches away from mine and it's the sight I want memorise forever. With him smiling so big that his eyes would squint a bit. 

I do. I love everything he do even the annoying things he does to get a reaction from me. I love it when he stares at me making me completely frozen from his gaze. I love it when he doesn't have to use his ability to figure out what I'm thinking. I love it when he is playful and laughs with me. I love it when he captures his lips with mine creating a perfect moment everytime. I love it when he brush pass me making me hold my breath. I love it when he raise his hand to touch my face. I love it when he doesn't hold back with his feelings when he is angry he shows it and when he is sad he demands it to be felt. To not ignore your feelings but to let it out and feel it. I love it when he leaves me wanting more everytime I'm with him. 

I stare at him in awe trying to get my mind straight but as hard as I try all I could think about is how lips would feel against mine or how his eyes would shine a bit brighter from time to time.