Chapter 34

Dominic's POV

My phone rang lighting the darkness in my room, I set my book down and watch as the name of the man I despite most flash across the screen. I snatched my phone. 

"What do you want father?" 

"You picked the wrong side son." I can picture him shaking his head. 

"I know everything about my mother and other mothers you murdered and I will turn everyone of your children against you father just like Luke and Chester." I spat in disgust.

Silence. Silence is the word that is not common with my father. He always have a quick witty answer to everything, nothing fazed him but this time he seem loss for words. This time he knows that he got something to lose and the only question is does he even care if he loses us?

"We are family and I had to do what is right for the family." He acts like a a god damn polition with the right words to bullshit anybody.

And I said those two words I have held in my tongue for a very long time.

"Fuck you."

I threw the phone against the brick wall of our gym cracking to pieces imaging that I threw his skull against it. I've hated my father throughout the years, I would do a lot of things to piss him off and I get the satisfaction for it but he finds a way to do it back to me. This sort of feeling feels new, it's a new type of hate that won't bring back the tiny bit of respect I had for him because this time all I want to do is see that Jessy's hand taring right through his heart and stomp on it.

All I want to do now is lash out and when I lash out it's chaos. I would head out in the night, come back for days later and too many people I killed for my entertainment.  I try to drown out all the hate and dissapointment of my family. Brothers that seem to have no back bone against our father and a sister who abandoned us because she hates father more then anything because he killed the one she loves. Luke and Chester were the only one who stood by my side when my father nearly beat me to death because I insulted him. Luke  and Chester ripped him off me taking me in a safe place and that was 60 years ago. Still from this day I never thought my big hatered towards Lincoln could grow but I was wrong. 

I huffed angerly feeling this big tension creating in me a void that is coming back. All my life I believed that even though my father is a cruel sadistic bastard he did have a soft spot for his family. That we are important to him. That he only loved my mother but I couldn't be more wrong. 

I enter the garage hopping in my bike my mind blank and all I can feel is this hatered in me. 

"I know that look." Luke leaned on the doorway frame observing. 

I shove my helmet in ignoring his stare knowing he already knows what's going through my head. 

"So how many days will you be out this time?" Luke barked angerily not liking when I go out and destroy a few properties, a few lives while I'm at it. Who knows what I'm in the mood for. "Should I dig some fresh graves for your return or are you just going to carelessly drop dead bodies on the roads like before?" His voice leaked with sarcasm. 

I didn't give him an answer making him roll his eyes. He push himself off the doorway and turned walking away from me. 

Am I that predictable? When I get angry they immdiately think of the worse? That's what I'm about to do right? To hop on my bike and go where I wish to take my anger on people that don't deserve any of it. I turned my motorbike anyway driving to the club. 

The pounding of the nightclub viberated against the cement. Voices echo through the night mixing with the music. I pass the long line infront of the club to the security guard.