Chapter 60

I held the camera staring into it, that is airing live in all networking stations, hacking into every channel and TV screens in America. I took a deep breath and pressed the button. 

"This is a message for you dad, let's end it, let's end this battle between vampires killing each other. You and I will end this in the peak of the mountain, in the tip of the meadow, in the darkness it will fall." I spoke the riddle only he could understand, only he could know here to go and what time. 

I closed the camera ending the message walking out the room to prepare for what will happen. I enter the bathroom staring at myself. My blue eyes is dark with no hint of light, my face mask no emotion. This is my consecquence, this is how this will end and if I die in the end it's okay. If I bring my dad with me to the pit of hell than it's okay. This has always been my fight and it's time for me to end it. 

My hands grip the sink tightly feeling a painfuly emotion rushing through. I look into my reflection and if I die what would they remember? Would they remember me as the one that caused all of this? If I hadn't been so reckless, if I wasn't so angry with Lincoln he would never have killed my parents and in return my father turned into a raging lunatic vampire who is suppose to rule and lead all vampires. Would they remember all the bad things I've done? All the hurt I have implicated? What would they say about Jessy Volkov? 

A door opened my eyes snapping up at the mirrior reflecting Dominic. He closed the door his lips turned into a frown. 

"Are you okay?" He walked up to me, I nodded in response. "What did I say about lying to me?" He lift his hand and crease my cheeks. 

I look into his eyes and memorise every bit of it and as I did I can't help but cry. He seem taken back by my sudden out burst staring at me shock but yet understanding my tears at the same time. He craddle my face between his hand his eyes filled with concern. I see the pained look in his face as he stare at me his fingers wiping at my wet cheeks. 

I try to fight every emotion I'm feeling because I believe the only way to get through this is not feel a thing. The only way to kill my father and a high chance of me dying in the process is to not let myself feel any single emotion because if I do I would hesitate. I would look at Dominic and I wouldn't want to leave his side. When I look at him all I want to do is spend all the years I have with him left. I can't let myself think of all the things I will miss and just focus on killing my dad. Here he is standing infront of me, a symbol of something I will lose. So I focus on the easier pain to feel instead, the anger and justice I want. The code I live for is to bring justice to those who mistreated us, those who created ultimate pain would suffer and justice will come in their death. That is all I can think about but tears blurred my eyes and pain course through me and I can't keep it in as I stare at the most important thing I will lose. 

I will miss those mornings when I wake up earlier to see him sleep. I will miss those moments when we sat on our chair, my legs would be over his and we would just talk that seemed like no time existed. I will miss his touch that made me gasp, that had me shivering, that made me want more of it everytime. I will miss him talk to me about moving into a house just him and I while I sleep when his lips would move against my ear. I will miss the moments when he would hold me still when I cried on him. I will miss his eyes that watched me with so much love I can't help but grin under his gaze. I will miss the way he gets angry, his eyes would darken and it makes me love him even more. I will miss the way he say my name in anger, passion, lust, spite and adortion. I will miss the stories he tells me under the night sky. I will miss looking out for him and his eyes would already be on me. I will miss every bit, every cell, every fiber of this vampire that I fell so deeply in love. 

He lean his forehead against mine sadness shinning brightly and pain is awaiting there until the day I am gone. I lean forward and place my lips against his sighing at the taste of him. My heart split when I feel wetness on his face against mine, his tears rolling down. I pulled back and my chest tightened at the sight seeing a defeated broken look.