Chapter 1

Picture of Dominic

*****

"Father I don't think that's a good idea-

"Don't you dare question me Dominic!" My father look at me with challeging eyes.

Just looking at him you know he's a man of power. The way he stand, the way he speaks, the way he challeges you when you make a mistake. Oh hell, let me just tell you don't ever do something my father doesn't like. Talking back, questioning his commands and most of all stupidity. He wants you to be his perfect solider.

I look into his cold pale white eyes seeing complete nothingness and it makes me wonder was he always like this. Or did he turned into raging monster because of his children? I swallowed loudly as I heard his growl in the back of his throat. He turn back to the notes infront of him, studying what he needs to.

My father is an aroggant, stuborn vampire bastard you would ever meet. We are the first of our kind which makes us the strongest. We are the pure royal blood of the vampire society which means my father has all claim on all vampires. There are 6 in our family. Amber, Luke, Chester, Shane, dad and me. I'm the oldest and you know what that means they expect greater things for me. I hate it. That's why I'm such a dissapointment to my father, I don't listen to his orders.

"Father-

"Do you want to see her? I'm sure you both will get along" He flash his sharp teeth.

I walk along the dark walls of the basement leading to a steel silver door. I enter the cold room and immdiately I can smell her blood. Her sweet blood lingered in the suffocating air. I'm a vampire in rehab you could say that, the lust of the blood took over me. The more they are frighten the more the blood taste sweeter, I like to kill and I do it in the most unique way. In 1821 I visited a small town with my brother Luke. Things got out of hand I nearly drank all the blood in the town. Nobody could stop me. I lost control, the adreniline of their sweet blood rushing through my veins made me want more and more until no human was left standing. I was ruthless, a monster. I killed the innocents. From that day I changed I lock myself in the house in a big steel cage for years and not seen any human since than.

My mouth went instantly dry hearing her heart beaiting, her blood pumping. There's something inside me fighting to run to her and rip her throat out and taste that sweet blood. I backed away but my father took hold of my arms holding me in place with his tight grip. My eyes widen as I can feel my fangs grow longer preparing for attack. Than her eyes opened, her beauty had me frozen. Her bright blue eyes stare blankly at the ceiling. Her perfect brown locks of hair lay on the table. She's the most beautiful human I have seen in my entire life. I heard her heart race up as she starts to panic. Her creamy white skin, her red cherry lips made her looks even more tempting to bite. I bet she would taste delicious.

"What the hell?" She tug on the chains that held her still, she look around wildly.

"Let go of me" I hissed at my dad snatching my arms away from him.

"What the fuck?!" Her voice sounded sweet to my ears making me freeze even thought curse words came out of her mouth she made it sound so sweet.

"Shh sweetie I won't hurt you" My father went closer to her with a kind tone, even if he's trying to be nice he's still scarry as hell. "I won't hurt such a special special girl"

"What do you want?! Please, I got money just let me go" Tears burst in her eyes.

For the first time in my 1000 years in this earth I felt sorry for this girl knowing what's going to happen. I've seen this billion of times but there's something about her that makes me shift on my feet unsteady. I knew how much pain she will suffer, how much things she will regret. I rush out immdiately still smelling the scent of her lingering in the air. I went far away from that room as possible trying to relax myself. I felt a familar scent behind me, I close my eyes trying to compose myself. I hate looking weak, I hate showing my emotions. I locked my emotions in a volt in my mind not allowing myself to feel it.