Chapter 18

My eyes scan around the empty farm place area, the grass grew high up surrounding the abandoned building. Rotten cars is left here to rust on the sun. I stare at the big wooden door with four security cameras layed ontop of it looking down on me. I listened to the sounds inside hearing fingers typing away on the keyboards, machines beeping, oxygen pumping and most of all blood pouring. To the side is where the eye scan is placed, I set my bag down and pulled out a freshly chopped bloody head. I grip the head on the damp hair, blood dripping down the ripped neck.

I knew very well they are watching me through the camera holding out their head security gaurd's head. I held it up the eye scan and position his eye to the right place. I should have just taken his eye and spare his life but when I stood there in the dark watching closely. The way his eyes would glint with such sadistic manner when his fist smashed through an innocent women's face I couldn't leave it to chance that he would by some miracle would change. I walked up to him ripped his head off that is filled with unimagenable things he would do to this women.

Then I heard the buzz of the lock opening, I can hear frantic shouting and shuffling inside.

The bright white light shine pass me revealing hundreds of operating tables row by row with children from six to 18 straped on the table with tubes stuck in them. One for fluids and food and one for taking their blood. It's the most horrifying thing anyone would ever see.

Nobody in the world can image that something like this in our world exist. The more I learned about vampires the more I realized this is not the humans world anymore. It's the vampires. I don't like the idea of a world filled with vampires.

I remember searching about Isabella and West Kane and the things I found out about made me sick to my stomach. Both husband and wife hunt kids down and kidnap them and place them in this place like some kind of cow that is getting milked everytime they get thirsty. It so sick to even think of little kids stuck on tubes being left alive enough so they can get more blood after. When the victim die on them they throw them in the grinder machine. Thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

I heard one story that both the married couple would time to time realise one of their victim and let them think they are setting them free. Then Isabella and Kane would hunt their victim down for the thrill of it. They say blood is sweeter when they are in fear. When the victim struggles to breathe and pump as much blood in the heart as possible that is the time when you know the blood is more pure then ever.

When I read the file about a week ago the rage inside me was unbeliveable that I couldn't see straight. I had to go down out in the woods to let my steam off I didn't want to go in the gym to break the equipments.

"Who the hell are you?!" One of the security his eyes blazing with fury.

"Jessy Volkov" I answered.

Their eyes shine in fear hearing the name pass my lips and it was that recongnition of my face made them step back hesitately.

I rushed infront of him before he had time to react I grab his throat and squeezed my fist until I hear that crack and then he became limp in just a few seconds. The whole security team shout orders for them to kill me. One by one as they charged towards me their body fell limp on the floor with their eyes wide open as their lives slowly fade away. Their blood stained my clothes, their screams fell silent and the only sound left in the room was a women standing infront of me and I was left with only one.

She stood tall in her white suit and ash blonde hair silky neat tied into a bun, her white skin flawless with her red stained lips and her blue eyes glow as they glared into mine. Isabella stood tall and strong the beautiful vampire that she is.