Chapter 55

Chapter 55:

Harry's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Miranda, the alarm." I mumbled in my pillow.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh," I got our of the bed and shut off the alarm clock. Miranda was no where to be found, so I went into Darcy's room. Darcy was gone, along with some of her toys, strange. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Then after I got out I walked over to where my phone was, there were two new messages.

Simon: Change of plans boys you will me leaving this morning at 10. ~Simon

Oh great, I thought I could spend some time with Miranda and Darcy.

Claire: Hey baby! I had fun yesterday. I'll miss you while your away, but I'm sure that I can come to America to see you. Which ever you want. Love you more than that slut you call a fiance, Claire XxXx

Claire? That must be her name, wait Miranda's not here, neither is Darcy. Shit! I ran over to the dresser and found a note.

Harry,

I'm sick and tired of being hurt by you. I thought you loved me and Darcy, but I guess not. I want you out of this house and on the plane to America. If you want to go and be a man whore, that's fine by me. I leave you the engagement ring because I don't really see a future with you, like I used to. Darcy will stay with me and hopefully she will never have to go through the heartbreak like you have inflicted on me for the many past years. I loved you, but I guess you never loved me. Did you only love me because my uncle is Simon Cowell? If that's true, that's low. I will stay in touch with the guys, but I'm sorry you can't be in her life. Maybe things will change in the future, but not now. I hope you have a nice life without us.

~Miranda and Darcy Cowell

P.S. Darcy's name will be Cowell not Styles.

Tears were starting to brim my eyes. I held the ring in my hands and turned it around a bit. Miranda left me and with my daughter too. MY daughter, my little girl! Darcy is mine, she isn't a Cowell, she's a Styles. My mother and Gemma never got to see Darcy and now she's gone. I packed up my clothes and some other stuff then left the house.

When I got into the car, I pulled out my phone and tried to call Miranda.

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

"Hello!"

"Miranda! You answ-,"

"You've reach Miranda Cowell. Sorry I'm not available right now. Leave a message and I'll try to get back to you ASAP! BYE!"

BEEP.

I hung up the phone and the driver took me to the airport. Everyone was there and I was greeted by all of them. I kind of realized that they don't know about Miranda and I because they looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Harry!"

"Harry where's my best friend?"

"Is Miranda and Darcy coming?"

"No, they aren't going to be able to make it. Something came up and Miranda told me to just go. She sends her love to all of you."

We all hugged each other and I looked around the area to see screaming fans, paps, Eleanor and Louis making out, the same was with Zayn and Sophie, and Danielle and Liam. Niall was playing around with his children and then kissed Amelia. I wish that was Miranda, Darcy, and I, but no I screwed up big time.

The guys and I got on to the plane. We were all sitting in our seats when a guy's phone went off. He looked familiar and then I realized who it was. It was Dane Cowell.