Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

It has been a couple weeks since Harry and I started our relationship. Uncle Simon is at work, so Sophie, Amelia, and the guys are coming over for a pool party. Steve and Paul are going to be at the house, but they will be watching a movie.

"Hey gorgeous," Harry said as all of them came into the house. All of us girls were wearing bikinis and relaxing while the boys played in the pool. Liam and Louis came over, scooped up their girlfriends, and jumped in the pool while holding them. Sophie jumped in the pool because Zayn said that she was too chicken, but she proved him wrong. Niall was pushed in the pool by Amelia, but he grabbed her so that she also went in with him. Lastly there was Harry.

"Oh Miranda! Come over here  for a sec!" He told me while I got up from my chair. I knew that he wanted to get me in the pool. The other day he walked in on me coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. Sophie was sleeping over and she kicked him out of my room when he heard me screaming. I decided to make him beg for me to get near him. Danielle made up a plan and it involved Liam. I walked over to where Liam and Danielle was, Plan Get Harry Jealous is now starting.

I sat on the edge of the pool with Danielle. Liam swam over to us and I got on his back. Yeah, Liam Payne is giving me a piggy back ride in the pool, be jealous! He swam around a bit with me on his back. We finally went back to Danielle and Liam started to flex his muscles, mainly for Danielle. I just giggled with Danielle. I saw Harry clench him jaw, make fists, then he started to swim over to where we were.

Harry pushed Liam underneath the water and scooped me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He could walk in the pool, so he walked away from everybody else. "You're mine and no one else's," Harry growled in my ear. I started to lean in to give him a kiss and he started to lean in too. Our lips met and we started to kiss passionately, but we were interrupted by Louis slashing us in the face. Okay now this means war!