Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Oh my god! Why is Harry here, non the less in my bed! I try squirming put of his grip, but he just tightened the grip. I felt something go over my mouth in place of his hand. Stupid duct tape! I felt my hair being pushed back and then I felt a warm breathe on my neck.

"I know you love me," Harry whispered as he kissed my neck. I started to get goosebumps all over my body. I shook my head no because I thought that that would make him stop, but I was wrong. He flipped me on my back and straddled me. Okay now I'm getting scared, even more scared when I was younger and they would beat me.

Harry pinned my arms above my head. Now I want Steve, Uncle Simon, Amelia, or anyone to burst through that door. "No one is going to come in here. Steve went home, Simon is sleeping, the guys are at the flats, and Amelia is staying with Niall. I know that you love me and I want to show you how much I love you." Harry told me as he slowly traced his hand along the side of my face.

I don't want to be raped by Harry freaking Styles! Harry's hand made it up to the edge of the duct tape. He ripped off the duct tape and it hurt so much, but before I could scream a pair of lips covered my mouth. They were Harry's and I did love him, so I kissed him back. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance, but I denied it. He was not happy with that, so he did plan b i guess.

His lips moved down my neck leaving kisses. Harry found my sweet spot on my neck and sucked on it. I let out a moan and he grinned into my neck. I started to get sleepy, but Harry snapped me wide awake when he bit my neck.

"HARRY!" I yelled he laughed at me.

"Well, I love you and now with that love bite. Ha it means you're mine, but wait until your uncle sees that."

"Yeah, he will have Steve make sure you can't make babies." I said cheerfully.

"But you love me, so Miranda Maria Miller Cowell, will you be my girlfriend?"

I thought that this would be the happiest moment of my life, but I simply replied, "I'll have to think about it." Harry got out of bed and took off his shirt and pants then climbed back into bed. Harry also turned off the TV and I snuggled into his chest. He had his arm around my waist and I slowly drifted off to sleep. If Harry wanted me to be his girlfriend, he'll have to beg for it. I'm not the girl I used to be.