Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

"You're pregnant!?" Amelia screamed, it was so loud because I had to cover my ears. I nodded my head and a hug smile grew on her face. Amelia grabbed my hand and we left the apartment, probably going to go to the studio. We got into my car that Uncle Simon bought for me, but before we left I texted Danielle, Eleanor, and Sophie the news.

Sophie Zayn's Girl: OMG! Zayn and I just arrived at the studio, but I have to go to work. ttly! :) xx

Danielle Best Dancer Ever!: Liam and I say congrats! I have to go to practice. Love u! xx

Eleanor Louis' Future Wife ;P: Have to leave studio. Congrats! Can't wait to be an aunt! XD

I laughed at the replies as I started to pull out of the driveway. Amelia and I started to sing to the radio and to be exact it was Live While We're Young by our boyfriends!

At the studio...

"STEVE!" I yelled as he embraced me in a hug. "I'm pregnant," I whispered in his ear. Steve pulled away and gave me a look. "Well, I'm happy for you, but you do realise your uncle will kill Harry." He replied, I just nodded because I knew it's true. I said goodbye to Steve and continued to walk over to the recording booth. The boys were sitting on the couch when they saw us. Uncle Simon was in the booth with them too.

All of them ran out to see us. Liam, Louis, and Zayn already knew the news. I looked at Amelia and she nodded her head. "We're pregnant!" We told them. Niall grew a huge smile on his face, but Harry was different. Harry looked pissed and so did my uncle. Niall was kissing Amelia all other her face and then started to rub her belly/ "Hi little one, I'm your daddy," He cooed to her stomach.

"I'm very happy for you, Miranda. I'm surprised though and I entrust you Harry with my niece and your baby," Uncle Simon stated. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. I turned to Harry who wasn't looking happy. "I want you to get an abortion," He directly said to me.