Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Oh, shit! This was all I could think of. "Um, Uncle Simon I need to go to the ladies' room." I told my uncle, but he just nodded. While I was walking the guys got up and started to follow me. We finally got away from the stage area when they started to yell at me.

"Bitch, get over here!"

"We're talking to you!"

"How the hell did you get here!"

"Get over here now!"

Okay now I was terrified. Sadly, I turned around and was pulled by my hair to a long dark hallway. I felt pain increase on my face, stomach, arms, legs, you name it it hurts. The guys were screaming at me while beating me up. Why do I deserve this? I'm just happy that I don't need to worry about them knowing Simon Cowell, their mentor is my uncle.

After the beating the left because their names were called. I had a button that was on my necklace and whenever I pressed it Steve will find me. Well, I couldn't get up, so I pressed the button. I heard footsteps and there was Steve. "Oh, baby girl. Hang in there for me, don't close your eyes!" He told me. I started to drift away, there was blood surrounding me. Steve carefully picked me up and carried me to a room. He called an ambulance and with in 5 minutes they arrived.

They paramedics put me on a gurney and hauled me away. As we were leaving, Uncle Simon came running down the hall. "Miranda, MIRANDA! Come on honey, stay in there. Tell me who did this," He said and I could see his eyes starting to water. I was then put in an ambulance and driven to the nearest hospital.