Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

I finally got to the hospital and got Darcy out of the car seat. When I entered the hospital I saw the nearest nurse start freaking out. "OMG YOU'RE HARRY STYLES! C-CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH? I'M SUCH A BIG FAN, WILL YOU MARRY ME!?" She screamed in my face. There is only one way to describe this situation,

.

.

.

.

creepy.

I gave the girl my autograph and continued to Miranda's room. When I reached her room she was sitting up in bed watching the X Factor. There were bundles of flowers all around her room, I wonder if Amelia has come by yet, after all she does have some news to tell Miranda.

"Hey there beautiful," I said while leaning up against the door frame of the room and carrying Darcy. Her head shot from the TV to where I was and she smiled. "Hi Harry," She said cheerfully. I walked into the room and Miranda immediately took Darcy from me. "H-Harry, I have to tell you something," Miranda told me, so I sat down in the chair near her bed. I would sit in it everyday begging her to wake up, then nodded my head for her to go on.

"Well you see, I know that you were my bully and my boyfriend. My memory came back, well what I lost of it. I kept having these visions of my past and the last one was us in Paris. You kissed me underneath the Eiffel Tower. Harry Styles, I love you." I can't believe it she remembers and she still loves me!

I pressed my lips on top of hers. Our lips moved in sync, but we were interrupted by a pest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP! ELEANOR, HELP! THEY ARE PRACTICALLY HAVING SEX WITH THEIR CLOTHES ON!!! DON'T THEY THINK DARCY IS TO YOUNG TO HAVE A LITTLE SISTER OR BROTHER!" Louis screeched. We broke the kiss as the guys and girls laughed. I saw that Miranda's face was bright red from embarrassment and smiled at that. When I turned around I saw a Louis Tomlinson clinging to his fiance's leg fake crying.

"Boobear, they stopped kissing." Eleanor told him. Louis jump right up and was back to his usual self, but he kept one hand on Eleanor's stomach. What the hell?! I hope that's not what I think is going to happen next. Any ways......Amelia is sending me death glares. She doesn't want me to break Miranda's heart for I don't know how many times now.

I just can't believe it! My girlfriend remembers me! We can finally start that family thing with Darcy! I was hyperventilating and then everything went black.

Miranda's POV:

Harry just fainted and I was scared to death. I talked with everyone, but mostly spent time with my little angel. An hour went by and the doctor came into my room. All of us were watching Legally Blonde and for the record Louis picked it. The doctor told us we can go see Harry since he woke up, and we all got up and left to Harry's room.

When we entered the room, Harry's face light up when he saw me. I walked over to him and we hugged each other. "So lad, are you okay?" Liam asked Harry. Harry gave him a confused face and looked at all the others.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Um, do I know you people?" He asked while holding Darcy.

A/N Hey everyone! So what's up with Louis putting a hand on Eleanor's stomach? What does Amelia need to tell Miranda? Did Harry lose his memory or some of it? Comment what you think! I will be updating again tomorrow or tonight, so please don't get mad at me if I don't update again till tomorrow. Love all of you! {as friends} Thanx again for reading!