Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Amelia finally got out of the hospital. She packed up her things at her parents and moved into Niall's flat, like he wanted. They have been doing good, well excellent actually. Harry and I are leaving tomorrow for our one month vacation to France. Uncle Simon was against it at first, but after begging every single day he gave in. I think he's just worried about my heart being broken.

"Miranda! Are you ready to leave?" Harry yelled up the stairs. I ran down the stairs with my two suitcases. I hugged and said good bye to everyone. "If something happens, call me Miranda." Uncle Simon whispered in my ear. "Will do," I replied.

Harry and I got into his black/grey Audi R8. France here we come!

Sophie's POV:

It has been almost a week since Zayn and I broke up. Well, I don't no whether we are through, but I would take that cheating as a yes. Zayn's things weren't outside my flat's door, that's weird. Nobody came to move them, so I just let them sit there.

I unlocked the door to find all the things that involved Zayn back in their original places. I heard something fall in the bathroom, so I ran to the bathroom to find Zayn. His hair was all messed up, cheeks tear stained, eyes puffy and red. Zayn was leaning on the sink with a knife on the top of his wrist.

"ZAYN!"