Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

Miranda's POV:

I can't believe the Harry guy just got pissed off at me. I don't even know who he is, I think. The doctor told me that I had a little bit of memory loss, but I remember my past to the present. No sign of Harry Styles was ever in it though. Danielle gave me back my little girl, Darcy. She has black hair and electrifying green eyes.

"Darcy Christine Cowell," I whispered in her ear. Darcy was sleeping peacefully in my arms, even in a cute music note blanket. I can already sense she is going to be a spoiled little girl, wrapped around her uncle's and great uncle's finger. I think if I knew who her dad was, he would be wrapped around her little finger.

The doctor came back into the room. "Miss Cowell you are free to go home if you like. I believe that your memory will come back eventually. Take care of your baby girl very well. We will be in touch with you and your progress." I nodded and Harry came back into the room. I shrank back thinking he will hit me or Darcy.

Amelia handed Diamond to Niall, so now he was holding both Andy and Diamond. She walked up to Harry and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, then punched him in the stomach. Before she could do anymore damage, Zayn pulled her away from Harry. I knew she would do something to him, typical Amelia.

Everything was packed that was mine and a few things that was needed for Darcy. Harry went in a separated car, and I do say it was a nice car. Oh my god stop complimenting the guy who hit you and started screaming in your face. Home here I come!