Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Miranda's POV:

Finally, back home! Darcy's room is a joint room with my own. Her room is probably the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was purple with pink poka dots and music notes. All the furniture in the room is white, like mine somewhat. As I looked around her room I saw her closet filled with clothes and a bunch of toys.

I put everything back together and to it's usual spot, then went and got Darcy. She was wide awake because she woke up from her nap 10 minutes ago. I took off her clothes because she was going to have a bubble bath in the bathroom sink. She was making those cute baby noises and wiggled around as I dried her off.

I found a cute pair of footy pajamas that had kittens on i, and then I put her to bed, because she was started to get sleepy again. When I placed a sleeping Darcy in her crib, I turned to see a CD player. There was a CD already in it titled "Darcy's Lullabies" I pushed play play and Gotta Be You came on. Wow, Uncle Si, just wow.

I went back into my room, but closed the door to Darcy's room, don't worry I have a baby monitor. To be honest all I wanted to do was watch so TV while eating ice cream, but I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it up revealing Uncle Si and.....Harry. I looked from my uncle to Harry, then finally slammed the door on their faces. Then I locked the door and ran to my mini drawer thing and pushed it to make sure they couldn't enter my room. I ran into Darcy's room and shut that door.

The door from Darcy's room opened up to have Harry on the other side of the door. I hid in the corner away from him, but really I'm not a little girl anymore. I got up from the corner and I became face to face with Harry. "Listen Mir-," He started to talk, but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it! I don't know who you are and you slapped me!" I yelled, but tried not to wake Darcy. He grabbed my arms and looked at me straight in the face.

"I now that I did bad things to you in the past and present. But let me tell you something Miranda, I bullied you, beaten you. When I saw you a couple months ago I fell in love with you! I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes. We went to Paris and we had sex. Yes, we had sex! Darcy is my daughter, you are my girlfriend! I love you! Please be mine again? I love you!" He pleaded.

"Oh my God," I said with shocked eyes.