Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Dane's POV

I knew the guys would be on the plane. "Hello Louis," I said to him. He turned and smiled. All the guys said hello to me, except Harry. What the hell is his problem? I sat in front of him, but I think he didn't know it was me. The guys were running around the plane and got in trouble. The plane was about to depart when my phone went off.

1 New Message

From: My Baby Sis Miranda

Harry cheated on me. He has left to America and won't be back in a couple months. Darcy is staying with me, but I don't ever want to see him again.

Miranda + Darcy XxXx

I turned around in my seat to see Harry.

"Harry, I need to speak with you." I said through gritted teeth. His facial expression was all horror. Yes, Harry be scared, be very scared. I led him to the back of the plane.

"Look Dane, I-" Before he could finish I punched him in the face.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!" I yelled at him. I threw another punch at him. Harry doubled over on the floor. "Why did you do Harry, why?" I asked a little bit calmer. He looked at me and then at the floor. "Harry, speak. I wouldn't hurt you. I'll let you explain yourself before I go any further." I told him. Harry sat up, but remained sitting on the floor so I sat down next to him.

"Speak."

"I was going home when I realized something. My life has basically evolved before my eyes, I mean look I'm a father to a baby girl. It just can't be possible. I'm only 18 years old, I still have my life to live, I'm young. So after the meeting with Simon about this tour I went to a club. I drank a couple beers, but was still sober. There was a blond chick who was not as hot as your sister. She walked over to me and I was stupid and we went to a room in the back. I think you can realize what happened next, but I didn't go to sleep. She told me her name was Claire, but I remember that it happened before, but I didn't know who she was at first. Claire put her number in my phone, but I told her to never speak to me again. I didn't mean to hurt her. I need her with me, please Dane I didn't mean it."

I some what felt bad for him, but still he hurt my little sister. I just stared to the ground.

"Harry, I'm sorry, but the fact is you hurt her. My little sister means the world to me and then there is your daughter. Darcy is your daughter. Fathers look after there daughters, but sadly Miranda never got to have that. Our father died when Miranda was young and he was replaced by Uncle Simon. If you love her then give her some space, then go after her. My sister is stubborn and right now she is probably in her room with your daughter sobbing her eyes out. Harry, I don't want her to be miserable for the rest of her life. You have to fix this. No one is too young to be a father and I don't want Darcy to grow up without a father."

After I finished I stood up and walked back to my seat.

Harry's POV:

Dane was right, I was being selfish. I mean seriously I just think about myself and no one else. I walked back to my seat and sat down, then fell asleep.

A couple months later...

It's been about a two months since we left the UK. I missed Miranda and Darcy so much that I badly ached inside. We were at an interview in California and the interviewer was asking us about our relationships.

"Niall how are you and your wife doing?"

"She has a name, it's Amelia. We are doing great. Andy and Diamond are doing great in fact here is a picture of them."

The picture was of Andy and Diamond smiling up at Amelia. Diamond has straight brown/blond hair like her mother's and Niall's blue eyes. Andy's brown hair grew a bit more and also has Niall's eyes.

"Zayn, what about you?"

"My girlfriend, Sophie and I have a beautiful baby girl name Morgan Riley Malik. She has coal black hair and big brown eyes. Morgan has been in the NICU Unit, but we brought her home before I left the UK."

"Okay Liam, there have been some many rumors. Could you please set them straight?"

"I would love to! Danielle and I are not broken up, it was just a rumor. We are engaged and have been making some wedding plans for when I get back to the UK."

"Louis, what is the news about you?"

"I'm so glad yo asked! Well as everyone knows Eleanor is due this month and I'm so happy to finally be a father! His name is going to be Thomas William Tomlinson, or Tommy Tomlinson!"

"Lastly, you Harry."

"I made a huge mistake in my life. I only girl I loved is now gone and so is my daughter. Miranda, if you are watching this then hear me out. I never meant to hurt you and to tell you the truth I want to go and die if I don't have you and Darcy by my side. I love you and Darcy. Please forgive me and come back to me. I beg you. I love you so much it hurts. Any ways Darcy is the most beautiful baby ever. She has dark brown curls and electrifying green eyes."

The interviewer was about to say something when Liam's phone went off. "Guys the girls are here and in the crowd!" We were trying to find them, but then we heard a scream.

"LOUIS! THE BABY IS COMING!" Eleanor screamed.

"Oh shit," Louis mumbled.