Chapter 54

Chapter 54:

Miranda's POV:

"What do you mean by limitations?" Harry asked. I knew that he would have a problem with not having me and Darcy near him. All the other guys looked at their girlfriends.

"Well there have been some changes in your lives and all that. I mean Harry, you have gotten engaged and have a baby daughter who isn't even one year old. Niall, you have gotten married and have twins. Zayn, your daughter is in the hospital and you and Sophie aren't married yet. Louis and Liam, Eleanor is pregnant and the baby could come anytime and Danielle and you Liam have been making plans for a wedding." Uncle Simon said. The guys looked at each other then at my uncle.

"Point being?" They all asked. Wow now there is four other Louis' right there using the real Louis' sass. "Okay boys, quit acting like Louis," Uncle Simon said. "HEY! I think having four other Louis' is awesome!" Louis protested.

"No, I think it's a headache. One Louis is just fine, hopefully your son will take after Eleanor," Everyone started to laugh as Louis started to fake cry on Eleanor's shoulder. Eleanor was just rubbing his back, while trying to hold in a laugh.

"Stop your fake crying Louis, or no Kevin for a week," Liam said. Louis immediately stopped his fake crying. Of course he would stop anything if it involved the following:

-No Kevin

-No Eleanor

-No Superman or any super hero

-No carrots

-Having to wear socks

Some days I swear he is just a little mischievous boy, like Denis the Menis. Uncle Simon started to speak to us again.

"In a week, you boys will be going on tour to the United States of America. You girls will not be allowed to go to the states, until they get to certain cities, like New York City and some other places. I know you all are going to hate me, but I want to put all of you in a safe environment. I don't want my great niece to get forced into the public eye only being a couple months old. I would prefer if you girls say here and go see the boys on occasions," and with that my uncle ended his rules. We were all speechless, but then Liam spoke up.

"When are we leaving?"

"Next Monday. The first stop is going to be in Dallas, Texas," Simon said. "I need to speak with the boys privately, so could you girls excuse us for a moment," My uncle continued. Us girls gather up the baby things and left the office. We went into the one relaxing room in the studio. Amelia and I sat on the couch and set our babies on the ground with there toys. Eleanor sat in the big comfy chair and Danielle and Sophie were on the other couch.

"So I guess we will be away from the guys for a couple months," Danielle said. I could tell she was upset because there were rumors going around that her and Liam broke up. We were all silent, but then Sophie started to cry a bit. "Sophs, what's wrong?" Eleanor asked. "It's just that we're bringing Morgan home today and then Zayn is leaving next week. He won't be able to spend time with her. Both of us have waited for this day and now it will be ruined." Sophie cried.

"What would happen if one of them cheated on us?" Sophie continued. She's right. I know that things happen when they are drunk, but only Louis is allowed to drunk in America. Harry could cheat on me, wait why would I think that. We're engaged for goodness sake. "Let's just spend as much time as we can with the guys," I said.

When the meeting was over with..

Sophie's POV:

We left to the hospital, right after the meeting with Simon. "Okay, check list time," I said as we were sitting in the car.