Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

Eleanor's POV:

The doctor told us that Miranda had some memory loss. She remembers Simon, me, the rest of the girls, Darcy, her past, and the guys, but Harry. It's like Harry has been erased from her life. Wait, until Harry hears about this, he will be pissed.

Harry ran into the room, I guess he fell asleep after the doctor put staples in his head. Idiot. We were all surrounding Miranda, while she is in bed holding Darcy. Louis and I have been helping Simon with lil Darcy. Miranda looked up at Harry and asked the worst question ever: "Excuse me, but who are you?"

It was like the red button for a bomb was on Harry and it was pushed. Harry's face was red, and there was anger blazing in his eyes. He marched over to Miranda pushing all of us aside. Dani took Darcy away from Miranda and went o the other side of the room away from the pissed off Harry. Harry finally reached Randi and stopped when he was right next to her bed, then brought up his right hand. The hand made a swift movement and slapped Randi across the face. He frick'n slapped her. That, that...DICK!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW ME?!?!" He screamed. Louis and Liam were holding back Harry. Simon was trying to get a nurse to take care of Harry. Harry had tears streaming down his face and the babies, along with Randi were crying. Us girls were trying to calm down the babies and Simon was trying to settle Randi down. The nurse came into the room and stuck a needle into Harry's arm, making him collapsed in Louis and Liam's arms. "Sweet dreams Hazzabear," Louis said as him and the guys carried Harry to another room.

Randi and the babies were all settled down. "Who was that bastard?' What did I ever do to him?" She asked. Great, what should we tell her: 'Yeah, he beat and bullied when you were growing up. Then made you his girlfriend, took you to Paris, you did stuff with him. You got prego, and now lost your memory of him. Oh, did we forget to tell you he wanted Darcy killed?' That's not happening. We all looked at each other and said,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"His name is Harry Styles, part of the British/Irish boy band your uncle works with."