Chapter 43

Chapter 43:

Sophie's POV:

You might have been wondering why Zayn and I were fighting in the hospital. I'm telling you this now that it has been 6 months since that day, but Harry still doesn't have his memory back fully. Miranda called me and told me that he remembered his own family, but still not the guys. Okay onto the explanation of the situation regarding Zayn and I.

~Flashback~

"Zayn?" I asked as I arrived back at the flat we owned together. Work for the guys has been put aside because of the Harry issue. Zayn has been really distant from me more and more. I honestly think he has changed. I went to the doctors today, and they confirmed that I was pregnant, Of course it was Zayn's, but how on earth would I tell him.

The door to our bedroom was slightly open and I saw Zayn making out with another girl. I swung the door open so that it would crash against the wall. Zayn and the slut turned and looked at me. "What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at them. The slut covered up her ears and Zayn grimaced. "Tracey go home," He said still staring at me. This Tracey got up and left the flat. I turned and looked to Zayn.

"What the hell, Zayn?!"

"I don't love you anymore! Why did you have to come into my life any ways! Did you know that the only reason that I asked you out was all because a Truth or Dare game? I did fall for you a little bit, but know those feelings are gone." He snapped at me. I could feel the tears filling in my eyes. That's when we got the text about Harry.

Both of us went to the hospital, in separate cars. We saw Harry and then Zayn pulled me into the mini hallway. "Zayn, what now?!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. He looked at me, "What were you going to tell me?"

I froze when he said that. How can I tell the guy who doesn't love me, that I'm pregnant with his baby? My eyes were clued to the floor, but then Zayn lifted up my chin. I looked in his eyes. They were filled with love, sorrow, regret, and anxious. "Zayn, I-I'm, I- uh, um I'm pregnant and your the father." He just looked at me, but I couldn't take it any more! I got out of Zayn grip, drove to the flat packed some things then drove to the airport.

I arrived at the airport and walked up to the ticket booth. "Hi, how may I help you?" The lady asked me. I looked at her and said, "A one way ticket to New York City."

~End of Flashback~

So here I am, in New York. I don't live in the city, but I do live outside it. I worked at a nice clothes store and made really good money. I live in an amazing apartment and guess what, I still have the baby. I didn't want to kill the poor little thing and I thought when if I see Zayn after he/she is born, he will feel guilty.

Zayn's POV:

I can't believe that it has been three months since the day I exploded in Sophie's face. I mean yeah I kinda did have feelings for her, but she has been so different. Sophie wouldn't even tell me what was wrong, well until that day.

~Flashback~

She just told me that she's pregnant and with my baby. I felt joy erupt inside my body, but before I could say anything Sophie ran away. I tried to chase after her, but she was already gone. Tears started to stream down my face. I was so furious with myself.

"I got a text from Sophie!" She said happily. "It says: don't try and find me. I'm no longer in the UK, but somewhere safe. I'm truly sorry and I'm pregnant, but I love all of you. ~Sophie xXxX"

My heart ripped to pieces when I learned she wasn't here anymore. Where would she go?

~End of Flashback~

I am trying to find out where she is. It has been a difficult time for me. I still love Sophie and I need her with me. To tell you the truth, I have been drinking and smoking more ever since my Sophie left. Sophie I did promise you this, I will find you and make you mine again.

A/N I know this is a more towards harry fan fic, but it's more towards a one direction fan fic. Thanx for reading and please comment, i beg you. What will happen with Zayn and Sophie? Will Harry recover?? The world my never know....until the next couple chapters. Don't forget to comment, please!!!