Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

Amelia's POV:

Today is the best day a girl would ever had! Niall and I are getting married! There has been a lot of stress and Zayn has been staying at our flat. He has been too depressed lately. When Liam went to pick him up for a meeting he was in the bathroom with empty vodka bottles, cigarettes, and he was about to cut himself on the arm and the where his heart tattoo is. Liam told us that when he asked him why he was going to cut that tattoo, Zayn replied, "My heart is broken and my other half of my heart is gone."

He has been doing a lot better because I got a call from Sophie and she told me that the baby is a girl. Zayn has been planing what to do for her. Anyways enough of Zayn and Sophie, and now Niall and me! I love Niall and he loves me, it's amazing. I still can't believe that he used to bully my best friend. I didn't like him for that, but now we are getting married.

At the wedding....

The church was filled with a bunch of people. I was starting to get nervous, but my dad was calming me down. Andy and Diamond were going to be walked in by Niall. My bride maids are Miranda, Eleanor, Danielle, and then my cousin, Michelle. The best men were Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Greg. I gave Miranda permission to carry Darcy down the aisle and let her sit in the crib we are going to have for the twins.

"Okay, everyone is here and the wedding is going to start soon. Are you ready?" Miranda asked me. Okay it's time. I can do this. The doors opened and I began to walk down the aisle. I saw Niall at the end of the aisle and the twins. Diamond was in this cute pink sparklily dress and we put Andy in a mini tuxedo romper.

......

"I now pronounce you man ans wife, you may kiss your bride." The priest said. "I love you," Niall said as we both started to lean in. "I love you too," I replied. We shared a long passionate kiss and people were cheering, but the boys decided to wolf whistle instead.

Miranda's POV:

We were leaving Amelia and Niall's wedding reception when I got a call.

"Hello? Helloo?"

There was still silence, but then a voice came on.

"Hello, my name is Stacey and I would like to inform you that I have kidnapped your friend Sophie."