Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"Miranda, come one we've arrived." My personal bodyguard, Steve told me. Uncle Simon hired him so that I wouldn't get hurt. Right now we are parked outside of my uncle's mansion in London, England. I got out of the car and went to get my bags and boxes, but Steve pushed me towards the front door. He never allows me to carry my own things. The door opened and the maids and butlers came running out to greet me. They are like another family to me. They all gave me hugs and led me inside.

I have to say that my uncle has done some remodeling, even my room has changed. It used to be all girly and now it's a modern teenager's bedroom. "Miss, your uncle is at the studio. He wants you to come when you're ready" Jane the head maid told me. Steve and I leave once again, but this time to the X Factor studio.

At the studio..

"Hello, Miranda Miller? I;m here to see my uncle," I tell the guards and the lady at the front desk. She nodded her head and I enter the studio. I knew where my uncle was and went out to the stage area. There was no one on stage and the lights for the stage were off. Every time I come here I hang out with the dancers. Danielle and I are best friends. My uncle, Louis, and Cheryl were sitting in the judges chairs, so I went out on stage. Steve turned on some music, it was funny to see my uncle's reaction.

I recorded a single called Stand Up with my uncle and that's what Steve turned on. I danced around the stage as Steve turned on the lights. I saw that my uncle stopped with the paper work he was doing and paid attention to me. The song was over with so I stopped dancing.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Miranda Miller." Louis said. I just giggled, but my name is going to change to Cowell soon. "Oh, sweetie I haven't seen you in ages," Cheryl said with tears in her eyes. She ran up to the stage and gave me a huge. She let go and whispered "There are some cute boys that are in the audience watching you."

"Now, M&M don't get any ideas. Come here and give your favorite uncle a hug," Uncle Simon said as he got up and walked towards me. I missed him so much. I ran into his arms and he spun me around before setting me down. Cheryl was right there were five figures in the audience, but I didn't want to see them. There sat Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and lastly Harry. All the guys had their mouths open and eyes wide.