Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I love that I'm finally back at the house. Jeez, I've been here for a day and have already been hit. My uncle had told me that he told the guys 'our secret' and that they went crazy. The guys are suppose to come over later on for a dinner. Steve is leaving to go pick up Amelia at her house about an hour away, I just can't wait till she comes. "Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Steve asked me. I nodded and pushed him out of the house.

Right now I'm watching some old videos in the theatre. Trust me, my uncle is extremely wealthy and that's why I'm spoiled. I heard the door to the room open and close, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Suddenly the film was shut off and the light turned on. Then I saw them. Harry grabbed my arm and picked me up. Louis pushed me to the ground and held me down as Harry and Zayn punched me. Liam and Niall were probably in the room where all the films were stored. They came out and ran to where I was getting beaten up.

"Miranda!" Amelia screamed as she entered the doorway of the room. Now they are in for it. Amelia dropped her bags and ran to where we all were. She pulled Louis off me and kicked him in the stomach, then Zayn was punched in the face. Liam was being yelled at, but he ran to a corner because she scared him, haha. Niall was slapped in the face, but he ran towards Liam. Lastly, there was Harry. I think out of everyone of them Harry got the worst.

Amelia punched him in the face and stomach. Twisted his arm and threw him over her shoulder, the kicked him where no guy wants to get hit. "Hey, Randi!" She said as I got up. Since we were young she called me Randi, but now it's more Miranda. We hugged each other and ran out of the room with the guys still in it.

"Thanks for saving me," I told her. "No problem, besides that blonde on is cute." I was shocked at what she said, but who can blame you Niall is like Liam they didn't really hurt me. I pulled out my phone and looked through it. We talked a bit, then got our dance clothes and left for the studio.