Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

Miranda's POV:

"Oh my God," I said. Harry said he loved me and with passion and feeling. It didn't sound like I was just other girl in the world. A shock of pain went through my head.

"Ahhh," I yelled as I clutched my head in my hands. Harry ran over and held on to me. I think he was trying to support me, so I didn't fall on the ground. "Miranda, what's wrong!? Tell me!" He demanded as he held me close. There was so much pain in my head, and my vision was becoming blurry.

"Miranda, Miranda, MIRANDA!" Harry screamed as my vision went black. I woke up in an all white, bright room. (Just saying saying she is having a flashback sort of thin). There were two doors, but the one on the right opened up. I was a little bit cautious, but a force pushed me into the doorway. When i took a step forward I fell into darkness.

While I was falling I tried to scream, but nothing came came out. I started to see the different colors, but the place was still gloomy. When I landed on the cold ground, I realised where I was. I was back in my home town. There was a house right near me, I was a small house. My old house. People passed by who I recognized, they didn't see me, I was like a ghost. No one saw me or heard me. I knew what today was, man I would never forget this day. It was the day after my father's funeral. I saw my younger self walking home from school Then five familiar guys came up to me. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and the last one looks some what familiar. Wait a minute that's Harry! Why the hell is he here?

They were talking to the other me like I was trash, rude jerks. Well, I do remember Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn bullying me, but what about that Harry dude? The other me tried to run, but was punched and beaten. I tried to scream 'stop' at them, but I remembered that they couldn't here me.

A black limo pulled up and a guy got out. That's a younger Steve! Steve pushed the guys off of the other me and picked me up. The back door of the limo was opened and Steve placed me carefully in the back seat. Before Steve got back into the car, he gave the boys death glares and then drove away.

That was the day I was being beaten up for the fifth time that day. I ended up not going to school for a week. Steve saved me that day because he was taking Uncle Simon to our house. Uncle Simon came and took Dane away. Dane needed a better education and Mom was willing to give him to Uncle Si for help and assistance for raising since Dad was gone. Wow, I actually remembered something, but....

I just realised that the one who loves me, is my bully.