Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

I can't believe this. Now Harry has lost part if his memory, but the doctor said it was for a short period time. He only remembers me and Darcy because he started to beg me to let him hold her. Amelia is pissed off at Harry, but mostly it's because she doesn't want my heart to be broken, again.

"Hey Rands, I need to tell you something. Well more like ask you something?" Amelia asked me. I smiled at my best friend and followed her out into the hall. "So what did you need to ask/tell me?" I asked her. Amelia twiddled the ring on her finger a little bit. Wait a minute, that is her left hand and ring finger.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" Amelia asked. I jumped for joy and little out a small scream. "Yes, Yes, YES!!!!!" I replied. We smiled at each other and then looked at each other, and smirked. "Ooohh yeah," We said evilly. Of course being the devious best friends we are, we decided to figure out things.

Once we walked up to where everyone was, we turned all bitch mode. Don't worry the babies and Harry are asleep. "O Eleanor," We sang in high pitched voices. She knew this was coming and looked scared, well who wouldn't. We have been best friends forever, both are dating, well Amelia is engaged, but two guys from the biggest boyband, and they got us pregnant before.

Speaking of us being pregnant, Louis still had his hand over her stomach. "Y-y-yes?" She stuttered, ah scared Eleanor. Amelia and I looked at each other then at Eleanor. "Are you by any chance have a Louis Jr. or a little Eleanor inside of you?" We asked in unision. Yes, it sounds very creepy.

Eleanor looked at Louis then back at us. A smile grew on her face and she nodded her head. All of us girls started squealing. Wow isn't this an eventful day! My boyfirend lost his memory, my best friend is getting married, and Eleanor is pregnant.

"Well Zayn, if you didn't lead me on, I would still maybe loved me! Oh, wait it was a Truth or Dare Game!" I heard Sophie yell. When they started dating it was a bit of a surprize. Don't worry we didn't dare him to ask out Sophie!

"Sophia! Would you settle your ass down! I know I did cheat on you, but I thought we were past that! I;m telling you this right now, if you walk out that door then we're though!" Zayn shouted. I could she a glimpse of Sophie. She had puffy red eyes and still crying her eyes out. Please Sophs, don't leave!