Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

Harry’s POV:

I sat beside her begging for her to wake up. It has been almost a week since Miranda fell into coma and Darcy has been staying at Simon’s house, well her room is there. She is probably the cutest baby I have ever seen! Every single day I would wake up, go to Simon’s, and then to the hospital until visiting hours are over.

“Please Miranda, wake up. Darcy needs you, I need you. Everyone misses you and I’m sorry that I wanted you to do that to our baby girl. She looks like you, but has my green eyes. Please, please wake up. I love you.” I spoke to her.

It twitched….her hand was twitching! I jumped up and fell onto the floor. “Doctor, DOCTOR!” I started to yell. Man my head hurt like hell. A couple nurses ran into the room and took me to another room. As we left Miranda’s room, the doctor rushed into her room. I was taken to another room. “Hello Mr. Styles, you hit your head. It cracked the skull, so we will have to give you two staples.” The doctor said as he did the deed. It hurt like hell!

The doctor that was in charge of Miranda came into the room where I was.

“How is she? Can I see her? When can she come home?” I asked anxiously.

“Please Mr. Styles, calm down. Yes, she has woken from a coma. I have called everyone and they are already in the room. You fell asleep for an hour. You can go into the room now.” He replied while leading me out of the room. Wow, I actually fell asleep, that’s surprising.

Everyone was surrounding the bed where lay an awake Miranda. She was holding Darcy and smiling down at our daughter. Amelia was holding Diamond while Niall was holding Andy. They are lucky they have another room from Diamond. Miranda was laughing, but when I entered the room everyone turned silent. Miranda looked up at me when I came over to the side of her bed and asked:

“I’m sorry, but who are you?”