Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

Amelia's POV:

There on Miranda's bed was Miranda and the stupid bastard, Harry. I could see that Miranda was awake and she had fear in her eyes. Harry was still somewhat asleep and had his arms around her waist holding onto Miranda like dear life. I crept closer and Miranda mouthed, "Help me."

I stomped my way over to the bed, that woke Harry up. He immediately opened up his eyes and started to sit up in the bed. I finally reached them and yanked Harry away from her, now here comes the fun! I punched Harry in the face, stomach, and arm. Then kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. I grabbed Miranda and we left the room. Well, back to Darcy's room. I could Harry groaning out the pain and I saw him rolling around the ground clutching his, um area.

I saw the dresser against the door, I'm guessing Harry tried to get in. But, there are no broken windows, how the hell did he g-wait! There's only one other way, Darcy's room. That sneaky jack arse! Miranda and I started to talk, but then she fainted.

"Miranda? MIRANDA!" I yelled as I caught her mid falling.

A/N I know  that is a very short chapter, but I came home started working on it, then my dad need help and I just got back home. I will probably updating again around later tonight or so. Comment! I love all of your comments!