Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Still Sophie's POV:

"Zayn!" I screamed. It didn't stop him, the knife was about to cut, until I shoved the knife out of his hand. It bounced on the floor and Zayn looked up at me. "Why'd you just do that?!" He yelled at me. "I don't want you to cut yourself, you idiot!" I yelled back. Zayn was silent a little bit, but finally collapsed on the floor with his head in his hands. I sat down next to him as he cried his eyes out.

"I never meant to cheat in you. It just happened and I didn't know what to do. All these days you've been gone, I have done nothing, but cry, drink, and smoke more. I just can't live without you, you Sophie are my other half. I love you! I never meant to hurt you. I need you! Please take me back, I love you!" He said, but his tears stopped coming.

I looked him straight in the eyes. I could see the sorrow and then something new in his beautiful brown eyes. "Zayn, I still love you. I couldn't even go to sleep without you being beside me at night. I forgive you, unless I see you with another girl, I swear Za-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync and he got up from the floor and scooped me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he carried me to the bedroom. I think you know what happened after that....