Chapter 57

• Dedicated to All My ExtroardanHARRY, FabLOUIS, AmaZAYN, BrilLIAM, PhenomeNIALL Fans!!

Chapter 57

Miranda's POV:

The guys were bring asked about their relationships. I know I haven't been in Harry's life for a couple months, but I miss him and I still love him. Oh, we are at the interview, but we kept the babies with Steve, well Darcy was with him because I was not prepared for this.

"Lastly, you Harry." The girl interviewing them said. Here it goes.

"I made a huge mistake in my life. I only girl I loved is now gone and so is my daughter. Miranda, if you are watching this then hear me out. I never meant to hurt you and to tell you the truth I want to go and die if I don't have you and Darcy by my side. I love you and Darcy. Please forgive me and come back to me. I beg you. I love you so much it hurts. Any ways Darcy is the most beautiful baby ever. She has dark brown curls and electrifying green eyes."

I have never felt more sadness in my life besides what happened to my parents, but I can't handle him right now. Just then Sophie jumped up. "EW! The seats are wet!" She said, but not so loud.

The interviewer was about to say something when Liam's phone went off, Danielle was texting him that we were here. "Guys the girls are here and in the crowd!" They were trying to find us, but then we heard a scream.

"LOUIS! THE BABY IS COMING!" Eleanor screamed.

"Oh shit," Louis mumbled. Nice Louis, even on national television, smooth move. The guys jumped up as Amelia was calling 911. Harry's gaze met mine and he ran towards me. Shit. He was shoving fans out of the way. (Note: No fans were harmed in the writing of this chapter!) I turned around to run, but a hand grabbed my arm. I probably made the biggest mistake and became face to face with the one and only Harry Styles.

The rest of the guys were running towards us, but they went to their girlfriends/wives/fiances. Louis ran to Eleanor when a paramedic came in.

"LOUIS THIS FUCKING HURTS!" She screamed.

"I know love, but think of the positive things. We will be parents and our son will be born!" He said trying to calm her down. Let's just say, it didn't work.

"AAHHHHH! LOUIS I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" Well Eleanor's hormones are taking over. Harry still had a grip on my arm.

"Miranda, I wasn't lying about how I still love you," He said with plead in his voice. I slipped out of his grip and said, "Harry I just-"

"JUST WHAT, DAMMIT!?" He yelled at me. That's it. I ran out of the studio where the interview was being held. I could hear the guys yelling after me, but mostly Harry. I got out my phone and texted Amelia.

To: Niall's Wifey Amelia <3

Hey, I'm leaving. Tell the guys and the rest of the girls I said good bye. I'm going home, I need to go home. Send me a pic of Tommy Tomlinson!

Always love,

Miranda and Darcy

I got back to the hotel and packed up my stuff along with Darcy's. "Are you sure you want to leave?" Steve asked me. I nodded my head and continued to pack and cry. After everything was packed I said good bye to Steve and left for the airport.

I'm sorry Harry, but this is good bye.

.

.

.

.

For now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!!!!!

That's right, this story has ended, but don't worry there will be a sequel, so no need to hate me. In fact i will be posting the first chapter of the sequel before I go to bed tonight. I want to thank every one of you and thank you for letting me get this far. I don't think i could have done it without awesome fans like all of you. Please comment! I love it when all of you comment and i love the comments, so please comment! Thank all of you because without you i don't think Bullied, Beaten, Loved would have made it over 59,000 reads! I love each one of you so much! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!