Chapter 37

Chapter 37:

Amelia's POV:

Miranda and I are going to have a play date, well our babies are. Niall had already left because he had something to do. Don't worry it's for work, I think. I just don't understand why he left so early, after all their signing doesn't started till 10 and it's only 7. Simon called me last night and explained to me what happened to Miranda. Harry is going to get it once I see him next time. I grabbed Andy and Diamond from their play pen, then left. Trust me Harry, just wait!

I arrived at Simon's house and got my angels out of the car. Steve answered the door and let me inside. Having twins is difficult because you have a huge diaper bag and then the actual twins. "Rands is still sleeping, but I think Darcy is awake. I'll lead you to the room. Darcy and Rands are actually joint room, so you can go into Rands room from Darcy's room." Steve told me as he took Andy out of my arms. I liked Steve, we are really great friends. Can you believe when I first found out I was pregnant, Niall asked me if it was Steve's? I question that boy's mind sometimes.

We walked up to a door with Darcy's name on it. It was written in cursive. "Thanks Steve," I said as I opened the door to Darcy's room. It was super cute and huge! Niall said when the time comes, we will have a big house. To be honest I like our flat, after all it's big and homey

I placed Andy and Diamond in the same crib as Darcy. The crib looked like it could hold almost all the guys. Darcy is sound asleep and looks cute, just like my babes. I saw that the doorway to Miranda's room. I pushed the door open and saw the worst thing EVER!