Chapter 40

Chapter 40:

I woke up to a bright white room and the sound of a constant beeping. I was in the hospital! The doctor walked in with a clipboard. "Why good morning, Miss Cowell. My name is Dr. Jones," He said. I tried to sit up, but Dr. Jones had to help me a bit. "How did I g-get here?" I asked. He was writing something on the clipboard.

"You fainted again. A man called the hospital and we went to you house to get you and bring you here. It seems that your memory has returned, but you have been in a coma for a whole week. I will call your uncle because he had left an hour ago to go to work. You are very lucky to have made it. There have been a lot of people that came to visit you, especially a Harry Styles."

I couldn't believe it, Harry came to visit me. Now it was coming back again, I was in love with Harry and we had a daughter named Darcy. Wait, where is she? I started to panic, but Dr. Jones Calmed me down. "Miss Cowell Darcy is with her father at your house. Don't worry everyone has been looking after her." I sighed a sigh of relief.

Dr. Jones called Uncle Simon and then left me alone. Now I just wait.

Simon's POV:

I was worried sick about Miranda. She has been in the hospital for a week sleeping, well in a coma. Harry has stayed at the house looking after his daughter. He would go the hospital every single day with Darcy and stay with Miranda. He would come to work with red puffy eyes and a tear-stained face. The phone in my office started to ring  and I answered it.

"Syco Records," I said.

"Hello, is this Simon Cowell?"

"Speaking, how can I help you?"

"Well Mr. Cowell my name is Dr. Jones from Ashford Hospital. I have some news about your niece, Miranda Maria Miller." I straightened up in my chair.

"Yes, go on and her last name is Cowell."

"My apologizes sir, but she has woken up from her a coma. Everything looks correct and normal, she came go home later tonight. Good day sir." With saying that the doctor hung up. I can't believe it my little girl is awake! I texted the guys and the girls:

Hey just got a call from the hospital. Miranda is awake and we came see her!

Harry's POV:

I was feeding Darcy, but she just moved her head away from me. "Come on Darc, be a good girl for Daddy and eat your food." I pleaded my daughter. She sat in her high chair at the dining room table. I was trying to feed her mushed baby food peas. "Come on Darcy, look Daddy will eat the peas." I said as I put the spoonful of peas in my mouth. Thank goodness there was a napkin there because I spit out the peas.

I looked back at my daughter who was giggling in her high chair. "Now I know why you won't eat them, they're disgusting!" I said to her. I got another spoonful of peas and she actually ate them. "There's my good girl," I cooed at her.

My phone went off and I saw it was from Simon. It read:

Hey just got a call from the hospital. Miranda is awake and we came see her!

No, no he has to be joking, the doctor said that there would be a slight chance of her surviving! But, wait Simon never jokes so it has to be true! After Darcy was done eating the revolting peas, I cleaned her up and grabbed her bag then left. Ashford Hospital here we come!