Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

"Okay that's it," Amelia said as she got out Niall's grip and kicked Harry where the sun doesn't shine. I ran out of the room with tears in my eyes. How could Harry do that? Like I know that fans are awesome, I love them! But I'm sorry because you don't get your girlfriend pregnant and then leave her.

I took a cab back home because I can't drive in this condition. I'm never going to speak to Harry ever again! I ran around my room and got my two suitcases from my closet. I ran back into my closet and gathered up all my clothes, then threw them into the suitcases. I pulled out my cell phone and called the one person who really will beat the crap out of Harry, Dane.

D: Hello?

M: Hey, it's me!

D: Oh my goodness, Rands! I've missed you so much!

I told him all about what happened and he will be arriving tonight, but Uncle Simon called me after I hung up with Dane. He told me to unpack because he will take care of me and the baby. The guys were sending me texts like crazy. Amelia tried calling, but I didn't pick up the phone. The same things happened with all the other girls, too. Nothing from Harry, though.

A couple hours later...

The guys came back to the house with Harry. Fuck Harry. They were all trying to talk to me, but Uncle Simon told them to give me some space. Uncle Simon knew that Dane was coming here to beat the shit out of Harry. *Ding* *Dong*, the doorbell rang. I heard the door open and close, then the familiar sound of footsteps. Dane is here!

A/N I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading this story! It's amazing how much feed back I receive, thank you! Now this person knows who they are, if they could comment on the story because they never comment and just tell me about it at school. If this person comments I will update again tonight. Thank you all for reading my story! XD xxx