Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Miranda’s POV:

I can’t believe it, I’m pregnant, Harry broke up with me, and he wanted me to kill our baby, but that is not happening, and my mother died. Dane said that she was too depressed and did an overdose. I don’t really blame her being depressed. After all dad died when we were young, Dane moved in with Uncle Simon and is living a wonderful life, and I’m with Uncle Simon.

Everyone was understanding and came to the funeral that we had. It was a very depressing time and it was good having all my friends with me. Dane left because he had to go back to work and he’s going on a business trip. All the guys have gone onto their separate lives, but I still hang out with them from time to time. Uncle Simon is looking after me and helping me through all these tough times.

8 Months Later…

Amelia and I are like balloons. Niall and she found out that the baby is going to be a boy. They even have the room all made up and the baby’s name is going to be Andrew (Andy) James Horan. Uncle Simon took me to my last ultra sound and found out the sex. I don’t want to know the sex, but Uncle Simon knows it. His present to the baby is their room, which he won’t let me see.

Incoming Call: Louis “The Tommo” Tomlinson

L: Hey, you need to come to Harry’s flat now!

M: Why? What’s wrong?

L: Harry is a mess, please just come. Bye.

After I hung up with Louis I drove to Harry’s flat. It was the flat we were going to live in together because Eleanor and Louis moved out and Harry brought a new flat for us. When I arrived at the flat I saw Louis outside, probably waiting for me.

“Hello, love. Follow me,” He told me. Louis helped me up the stairs because seriously being pregnant and going upstairs is not fun. We entered Harry’s flat to see Eleanor and everyone else around this body on the couch. This body had beer bottles and used tissues all around it. Their hair was a bundled up mess, eyes were blood shot red, and they were curled up in a ball.

“Harry?” I whispered and he looked up. Tears started to form in his eyes, which made my eyes start to tear up as well. “OW!” Amelia yelled as she clutched her stomach. Niall stood up quickly and he saw s dark spot on the couch wear Amelia was sitting. “Oh shit,” She said quietly. Niall was too busy calling an ambulance when a sharp pain came from my stomach.

I fell to the ground clutching my stomach when Zayn asked the stupidest thing ever. “Miranda, are you okay. I think you slipped on the puddle of water or it might be beer from Harry?”

“ZAYN SHUT THE HELL UP! I’M GOING INTO LABOR!” I screamed. Wow who would have ever thought me and my best friend would go into labor on the same day. Everything around me started to get blurry. Harry was running over with a worried look on his face.

“Miranda, Miranda, MIRANDA!” He started to yelled, but everything went black.