Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Amelia and I ran out of the studio and to the changing/locker room/ "Oh Danielle," We sang. Danielle appeared. "Yes? Wait, does Liam have a girlfriend?" She asked. Oh she definitely is in love with Liam. We just giggled and pulled her out of the locker room.

Liam was walking with the other guys. He stopped when he saw Danielle. They left together, which left Amelia, the guys, and I. Niall was staring at Amelia and Louis was on his phone smiling. I got a text from Danielle: OMG LIAM JUST ASKED ME OUT!!! I'M DATING LIAM PAYNE!!

I'm super happy for her. The guys left us alone and we decided to watch a horror movie. I fell asleep towards the middle.

Amelia's POV:

We were watching some horror movie, but I forgot the name of it. That Niall is super cute, you know with his accent and blonde hair. Miranda was sleeping next to me, so I decided to go into the recording booth where the guys were. Harry had forgotten his phone, so I picked it up. I scrolled through his text messages and found a conversation between him and Louis.

H: hey boobear! the lights are turned off

L: i know im scared, wait look the stage lights turned on

H: yeah! wait who is that on the stage

L: idk, but u know me and eleanor are almost official

H: i know but im talking about me

Next conversation after a while.

L: i cant believe what simon told us

H: i know, but i have a confession

L: hazza, eleanor and i are almost dating, i cant choose between two people

H: lol, no boobear thats not it

L: what is it then

H: im in love with simon cowell's niece

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!