Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Miranda's POV:

"Hey, Miranda, sweetheart, we have landed." Harry whispered in my ear while shaking me to wake me up. Our flight landed in Paris, France. This is going to be probably one of the best vacation I have ever had! It has everything: my boyfriend, a nice hotel, and of course in Paris!! Harry grabbed my hand and we walked off the plane.

We had our luggage sent to our hotel, so that we could walk around a bit. Harry leaned in to give me a kiss, but I stopped him. His face showed confusion and disappointment. "Why won't you kiss me? What did I do?" Harry asked me. I turned to look at Harry with a devious grin on my face. "Well, Harry you never did anything. Besides I want my first kiss in Paris to be underneath the Eiffel Tower." I replied.

I was going to say something, but Harry was nowhere in sight. "Harry?" I asked and turned around to see Harry trying to wave down a cab. This scene was making me laugh, so I took a picture of him. Eventually, Harry ended up getting a cab and we jumped inside. Harry told the driver to go to the Eiffel Tower in french.

The sun was actually setting and the sky was an orange and pink. Once we arrived at the Eiffel Tower and Harry paid the driver. There was barely anyone there so Harry and I raced up to it and stood underneath it.

Harry grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and both of us leaned in. Pur lips met and Harry wanted to deepen the kiss, so he turned this simple kiss into a passionate kiss. The kiss was full of passion and love, but I wanted to go to the hotel, probably because my uncle got the best room and I want to see it. No, it's not because of Harry and I finally being alone, but I still like that too.

"Harry, lets go check into the hotel." I told him. He just smiled widely, perverted minded mama's boy. After we got in another cab, we arrived at the hotel. Harry checked us in and then we headed up to the room. Uncle Simon got us the honeymoon suite, even though we aren't married. The room was gorgeous and just  stunning!

I saw that Harry went into the bathroom, so I went onto the balcony. The view is remarkable! Paris is lite up like LA and New York City, all those places. I heard the bathroom door open up and then I could see Harry search everywhere in the room. Wow, he's blind, but I want to see what he does, so i stayed silent. Harry ran out the door, stupid boy mainly because he forgot his phone. Hehehehehe!