»Chapter~61

A few months ago Jungkook was alone imagining you sucking his dick on the same spot.

Now here you were cuddling with him.

You were kissing his neck as he stared off into space. Jungkook suddenly stopped and pulled you close hugging you tightly.

A series of emotions ruptured through him as he felt your warmth slipping into him.

"I-i Iove you. Please don't leave me." He suddenly had the urge to tell you this. Like it was most important thing in the world.

You kissed him tenderly and whispered in his ear. "Never."

You look at his face, tears slipping down as he smiled. You hug him tightly.

"Where's the daddy Jungkook who wanted to punish me a few minutes ago?" You tease him making him blush and look down.

"D-Don't call me daddy, call me Jungkook. There's nothing in this world better then hearing you saying my name from that pretty mouth."

You chuckled. "I thought you had a daddy kink with your over all behaviour."

"Kinda, but I love Jungkook more."

"I love you and always will, no matter what." He smiled sadly and hugged you tight. "I'm sorry I couldn't make you cum." You slapped his arm. "I'm sorry I made you cry." He laughed slightly. "That wasn't you. It's just that finally I got someone who would stay with me forever."

"Tell me." You place a hand over his chest looking deep in his brown eyes. He cocked his eyebrows. "Tell you what?"

"All your secrets"

A nervous twitch on his lips went unnoticed before he grinned coyly. "Would you give me a boob job?" He just wanted to lure you away.

"B-Boob job? N-Now" You gulped.

" Somewhere in the future."

"Umm....I-" you were blushing like crazy. "S-Stop looking at my chest!" You covered his eyes when you noticed him gawking. He chuckled. "I'm just looking at my property."

"Shut up!" You got up water dripping down from all over your body. Your clothes sticking everywhere, enhancing your curves even more.

You regretted it when Jungkook checked you up and down bitting his lips.

"And you say you are ugly." He grinned when you slapped his forehead. "Yes spank me mommy."

"Argh!!"

"Seriously I wanna fuck the shit out of you in this tub right now. I'm thinking how hot you would look when you would be bouncing on my cock screaming my name." He grabbed your waist and pressed a firm kiss on your stomach. Jungkook looked up at you as his hands started roaming up to your ass.

"Can I touch it? Just once?" You sighed. "You sound so desperate." He pouted and kissed above your crotch. "Stress balls. I'm under a lot of stress you know."

"Do you grab random woman's boobs and asses when you are under stress?" He shook his head cutely. "Your skin is so soft and bouncy." He kissed both of your thighs.

"Oh my god." You facepalm. "Makes me want to grab you and spank you hard." He bit your inner thigh making you grip on his hair and squeak sending shocks of pleasure to your core. You pushed the baby shark away.

"I'm sleepy." You quickly get of the bath. "Hey wait!" Jungkook switched the lights on and damm he shouldn't have.

He stared at your plump wet ass from behind.