Chapter 25: Painful Truth Until They Finally Knew

•Phineas' POV• ~The Next Morning~

I woke up from a nightmare before I took a deep sigh in relief when I saw the others still asleep.

Lilian... I need her... I want her back... Why did she made me go haywire?!

I shake that thought out of my head and went to get ready for the attack. As I finish the last weapon dowstairs, someone put a hand on my shoulder. I stop and look behind me to see Ferb.

"What's wrong, Ferb? Everything okay?" I ask.

"What's gotten in to you?..." he said in worry that made me confuse.

"What?" I ask confused before me force me to turn to his direction before giving me a slap. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Can't see what you are doing?!"

"I know what I'm doing! We need to save Lilian!!!"

"There!!! That attitude!!! Since the nut screw accident happen, you change!!! You became like the same you when we were 4!"

"I lost Lily and I'm not gonna loose Lilian too!!! Mostly in the hands of her own counterpart!!! She is out there, scare to death, while we are doing completely NOTHING!!!"

"We know! Our double gangers and I wanna save her too, but you gotta stop rushing things! You help in the weapons, yes, but rushing things just to get her back is making it worse!!! We can't think of a plan for the attack if you worry too much about her!!!"

"Because I don't want someone dying!!! I go crazy when someone die-"

"I don't want that to happen either, but you gotta control that attitude of yours! I mean, who is Lilian to you anyway besides of being your 'friend?!' When we first met her, you became soft and that's a good thing, but when she almost got hurt, you just explode..." Ferb cut me off before he look at me seriously with a glare.

I notice everyone secretly eavesdropping us from the staircase so I play along and glare to Ferb.

"Why are you saying this just now?..."

"Because we are gonna talk some sense here about how you act so different to everybody when it comes to Lilian...You never act like this when I'm in danger, or when Perry and Isabella are in danger..." he said sternly before he glare back at me.

"Fine! You wanna know why I act crazy?!" I pause before I grab three sparkle bomb from the box and glare at the others. "Guys, stop hiding and get your butts here!!! Now!!!" I demanded before they quickly rush behind Ferb.

"Phineas, what are you doing?!" Isabella ask but I shot her a glare to keep herself quiet before I push the buttons and let it explode in front of us, making everything surround us by purple galaxy color smokes.

~Flashback~ {13 years ago} ~Author's POV~

"Hey Ferb! Did you have fun building big sissy's doll house we destroyed?" Phineas ask before Ferb nod. "I'm glad she like it because if she didn't, we are totally busted..." he added before an idea popped from his small head.

"Ferb! Have you ever have a friend before?" Phineas ask but Ferb only shake his head in no. Both of them are only 4 in here while Candace is 9.

"Well tomorrow we can explore the city and make some friends!!!"

~The Next Day~

"Ok boys, I'm off to the grocery store. Candace, your in charge. Then, we'll meet back at the Slushy Dawg fast food..." Linda reminded before the three kids nod. Phineas and Ferb play at the near indoor playground while Candace watch them.