»Chapter~42

You got up and saw Jungkook sleeping besides you engulfing you as if in a protective cage.

And you never wanted to to get out of it.

You remember what he asked you last night. "Protect me." You remembered jin's words.

"Let him realise that he is not alone."

You didn't quite understand what he wanted you to protect him from. What whatever it is from, you would gladly do it.

You looked at his sleeping form. Soft breaths fanned you as his lips parted open and shuddered with each flow. You glided your fingers across his lips and realized, you didn't yet share your first kiss with him.

You recalled how Jungkook was eyeing your lips too much lately. But he didn't ask even once. He respected your space. But you knew, he was gonna ask you soon.

You checked whether he was sleeping heavily. You didn't want to get caught.

You slowly approached his face and shakily pressed your lips on his.

You felt euphoric as your heart started thundering and leaping out of your chest. His lips were turely flower petals. You wanted to stay like this forever. But you forced yourself to break it and carefully slid out of his arms.

You panicked as you saw him licking his lips and shifting. But he just whined cutely and curled into a little ball. You heaved a sigh.

Jungkook would never sleep fully. He always used to be half awake. He never slept. He rested. But with you, he slept like baby. He used forget all his problems with you.

Anyways, he was awake right now and knew what you did. The man decided to pretend that he's asleep to observe you. As you turned around, he peeked at you and grinned.

You quickly shower and get out to still see him asleep. You went near him and pecked his nose. Jungkook hummed and scrunched his nose while rubbing it.

He was still licking his lips.

You blushed. Your lips weren't virgin anymore.

You wondered how kissing Jungkook would really feel like. It is gonna be like the things you read in books? Those sensations where you get lost and can't get enough of the person? Would he insert his tongue inside your mouth and explore you just like you read? Or would he just bite and nibble on your lips? Would he suck on your tongue? Or bite it instead? Will he hold you close? Would he let you dominate him? Would you whither away in the kiss?

Would he be soft and passionate or rough and sensual?

Are you a good kisser?

You were soon going to find out.

----

"Good morning princess." Jungkook uttered in his raspy morning voice from behind while you cooked breakfast.

"Good morning!" You smile and saw his messy bed hair and swollen lips. He looked cute and hot at the same time. "Take a photo, it will last longer." He smirked while drinking water.

"I don't like to take photos of ugly things."

"I never told you to take a selfie."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah right."

He laughed. "What would you like to do today?"

"Beat you into pulp."

"Oh really?" Jungkook got up and walked near you. "Don't you think you been too mouthy lately, missy? Do you want me to shut you up?" He dangerously whispered in your ear. That was enough to make your panties drop.