»Chapter~39

Although you had never seen it Jungkook had told you it was hidden near the sitting area in his room. You started searching for the door but you couldn't find it. You knocked on the walls searching for a hollow sound but the sounds didn't make any difference. You sighed and leaned on the wall.

Suddenly you heard a sound and felt like you had tilted a bit more back than usual. You spun around and saw the wall opening. "So it was a press and open door." You muttered.

But your excitement as short lived as you saw there was yet another door with a password.

What the fuck! Does he hide an equation for a nuclear bomb or what?

The code was was beyond your means because you were afraid that if it would go wrong there would be an alarm set off in the office.

You closed the wall and sat on the couch staring outside the window. "Where has he gone so suddenly? What's taking him so long?"

You were alone in office because you wanted to wait for him. All the lights were switched off including the ones in your room. You were sitting in complete silence as you gazed outside looking at the moon which shone brightly cascading shadows in the room. You just wanted to meet him one last time before the weekend. You called him and hopefully, he picked up.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Aww, are you missing your Senpai, kitten?"

"Can you please erase that from your pea brain?"

"Nope never. Where are you?"

"In the office."

"What are you still doing there? There's no one in the office right now, isn't it?"

"Yeah, the guard even switched off the lights. I'm waiting for you."

"Really? I'm flattered. Well I'll see you there in 20. Hold on, don't be sacred ok?"

"I'm not a kid Jungkook, I'm not scared of dark."

"Atta girl. I'll drive fast and come there to give you a lot of kisses. Wait for me." You felt butterflies in your stomach by hearing his silliness.

"Yeah yeah ok. And don't talk while driving, I'm ending the call." He chuckled from the other side. "Ok mommy."

You rolled your eyes and cut the phone. Just by talking to him made you feel all sorts of things. You felt your cheeks heating and felt a ticklish sensation washing over you as you waited for him. So this is love. You smiled and closed your eyes in the comforting darkness.

As soon as they finished the meeting, Jungkook decided to take you to his house for a few days. He just couldn't keep you out of his mind.

Therefore, he had spent his time buying clothes and accessories for you since the past week. He was going to bring you directly to his house and surprise you with it. Jungkook had prepared your room and wardrobe in his house and now was on his way to meet you.

He parked car and quickly jogged in his office to see you nowhere. "Y/n" he muttered as softly as possible. But his breath stopped as soon as the moonlight guided him to your sleeping form.

You looked serene like a ghost. Your skin shone in the moon light while the apple of your cheeks had took a contrast to your pale colour. Behind the glass doors you looked like a fragile doll well protected in her glass case. As if the glass case broke, you too would be vanished like a mist. Jungkook creeped closer mesmerized by your figure and entered the room silently. He saw how the veins from your hand looked bluish green while your parted lips were cherry red. He felt chills as he looked at your long eyelashes and the evident tinge of brown in your hair. Your skin was literally shining.

If he touched you now he felt that he would break you into million pieces.

"Y/n?" His shaky hand carresed your hair. He sucked in breath when you fluttered your eyes open.

Those dark brown orbs piercing through him while glistening in moonlight.

You smiled and got up collecting your things. "Let's go." You said and patted his shoulder.

"Uhh...y-yeah." Jungkook got out of the trance and followed you still giddy with your image imprinted in his mind.

You both got down to the parking lot while you headed towards your car.

Jungkook suddenly remembered his plans.

"Y/n wait!"

You spun around as he caught your wrist. He was even afraid of snapping it off just by holding them.

"Yes?" You smiled at him. "W-Why did you wait for me?" You looked down and nibbled with your lips. Should you tell him the truth that you were missing him?

"Umm, I just wanted to see you before the weekend." He came in closer and held your waist delicately. "Would you like to see me through the whole weekend?" You frowned. "What do you mean?"

He looked down and scratched the nape of his neck. "Can I take you home?"

"Like your house?" You tilted your face.

"Y-Yeah."

You thought about it. Last time you were with him alone, he had literally made you drop your panties. What if you end up doing it this time?

"Umm I would love too." He smiled like a kid.

"But-" His face instantly dropped.

"You know what happened between us the last time right?" His face turned red.

"I just want to tell you that I want to take things a bit slow. You know what I mean right?" He was all serious as he cutely nodded.

"Aye aye captain! No funny business." He gave you a thumbs up. You laughed and hugged him tightly. You looked up and grinned. "Let's go, shall we?"

He grinned and kissed your head. You both drove off in his car. "I will again have to wear your clothes right?" You asked while fidgeting with your purse.

"If you want to." Jungkook said while looking straight ahead navigating the car. "I don't have a choice do I? Let me guess, my other choice would be sleeping naked, wouldn't it?"

He chuckled while eyeing you. "That's one of your choices. I would love this choice though." You rolled your eyes.

"How's my pullover doing huh?"

"It's resting in my cupboard. I've used it too much."

"You miss me that much?"

You gulped and looked out of the window. "Yeah." You were never the one who talked much or expressed yourself much. You used to sit back and analyse people.

"Well you won't miss me now." Jungkook parked the car as you took your things and opened the car door. He quickly skidded to your side and lifted you up kicking the car door to shut it. He pecked your forehead and walked towards the entrance. "You won't miss me now because I'm gonna be with you." His eyes shone affection as he delicately placed you on the table besides the door and kneeled down to remove your heels. He kept them in the shoe cupboard and then again picked you up and placed you on the sofa. You were just laughing all the way. Jungkook pressed a kiss on your cheek. "I love you." He hummed and turned his back to leave.

You wanted to give the affection back.

You quickly stood up and spun him around. You started placing kisses all over his face and neck mummering 'I love you' with every kiss. He picked you up and placed you on the kitchen stool like the last time. "What would you like to have today miss?" He said while taking his coat off and and tying an appron around him while looking at you mischeviously.

You placed your elbows on the table and leaned forward. "You."

You were flirting with him.