Chapter 22: Against

•Phineas' POV•

I keep looking for her everywhere. Until I end up in the bathroom. I lean my ear in the door and heard Lilian's sobs. I knock on the door but I receive no response.

I knock again and this time, I spoke "L-Lily?... L-Lily, i-it's P-Phineas..." she might notice since my throat is still dry and sore.

She slowly opens the door and look at me nervously. I grab her wrist before I pull her out of the bathroom.

"C-Come o-on, L-Lily...T-Tell m-me w-what w-wrong..." I demanded but she only shake her head.

I can't take the talking so I have to write, "Hey, I forgive you already because I know you don't have a choice. At least tell me what's wrong so I can help..."

"T-Trouble..." she murmured as she look at her wrist I was still holding.

"H-Huh?..."

"P-Phineas... s-since I arrive in D-Danville, I am nothing, but a t-troublemaker to you... I made your day less fun and r-risky...I made you go i-insane when I get in trouble or danger..." she blurt before she start crying again.

"S-So w-what?" I ask confused, really trying to speak up.

"Phineas, don't you see?!? Your hurting yourself because me reminding your dead friend!!! All I just want is some peace!!! I tried to be nice, but all I get are bad and negative thoughts from your friends!!!"

Hearing her saying that and mentioning Melody made me speechless. I know she didn't mean to remind me of her but she looks like she can't take it.

"L-Lilian..." I called but she ignore me.

"N-No... I've been here in D-Danville for only a week and we are a-already here in a random dimension with your doublegangers and they t-think me as a f-freak and a v-villain! Maybe-... Maybe I should just leave... I'm nothing but trouble to you..." she had it and left.

I try to chase after her but my head winced in pain before I fell on my knees. I can't believe I was too weak. I went back to the living room and saw other me keep glaring at his sister while the others watch tv like nothing happen.

I really want to scream right now but I can't so I bang my fist in the counter, gaining their attention.

"Have you seen Lilian? She ran off...." I wrote a bit fast. I was worried for Lilian. Really worried. One of my friends just left and give up... What worse is she being new to the group and one of the most important person to me right now...

"Wait-she ran off?" Both Ferb repeated as they stood up surprised and shock.

I couldn't help but nod. Ferb quickly grab something from the couch and swing it around the room like he is scanning something.

I heard him cursed before he run out of the door. "Wait-where are you going?!?" I ask that cause him to stopped.

"Lilian is in danger. If we didn't move, her doubleganger might use her for something evil..."

"We'll find her instead. You boys and your doublegangers will stay here. Ferb, your coming with us. The rest are coming as well..." he order. Great, I'm out of the game again?

Other me just growl while the others grab some guns and left in a flash.

"Ugh!!! Why does she always baby us?!? I mean, we are clearly teenagers!!! If she don't want us to get hurt, then she should've taught us some self-defense!!!" Other me huffed in pissed.

I couldn't just stand here. I need to make something to heal me fast.

"2-2nd D-Dim-mension F-Ferb, c-can y-you g-grab s-some s-supplies f-from t-the b-basement w-we c-can u-use f-for s-science?" I spoke carefully before I cough. I said to much... God, I better make that fast as well. I want to scream so badly!!!

"What are you thinking? " Other me ask confused.

"I'm going to make an antidote or syrup to heal me and give me enough strength to fight...I had enough resting or sitting here doing nothing while Lilian is out there..." I wrote as I grab two empty water glass I need and some books from their shelves.

"That's impossible. You can't just

"Then why didn't you think about that idea earlier when your Isabella is fighting outside?" He ask confused.

"Isabella is a Fireside Girl. She know what she's doing while Lilian hasn't learn any simple self-defense at all. She can't fight and she need my help!" I wrote before I throw my notepad for him to read it

Suddenly, I fell on the floor and hold my stomach. Dammit, next is stomach ache?!? I hate being sick. LITERALLY!!!

"F-Fuck y-you I-Izzy..."

•Lilian's POV•

I broke down in tears when I reach a random alley. Why always me?!? Is there anything I could do without any trouble?! I made a huge problem e-everyday. How come Phineas ever f-forgive me after all those things I d-did...

"I should've stay in Roxanne with my brothers... Leaving my old country is a big m-mistake... If only I thought about how much trouble I will cause, I could've just let myself die in Roxanne, full of hatred..." I scold myself.

"You should be...Because your coming with me..." a robotic voice spoke from behind. I gasp when I saw a Norm Bot. I scream in panic, which made me accidentlly punch and knocking him out before running away once I saw more Norm Bots coming after me.

I soon made a plan and distract them by giving some rats from the trash a huge cheese in exchange for the Norm Bots. I'm glad they agreed, but not enough to stop all of them.

I continue skating away as fast as I can while I try to look for Phineas and Ferb's house. How could I find it when it's almost look the same?!

Just then, I found Isabella alone. "Isabella, some Norm Bots spot me!!! You got to help me!!!" I begged but she only laugh before she smirk.

I look behind me and saw Norm Bots at my trail. "Please Isabella!!!"

•Isabella's POV•

"Please Isabella!!!" She begged.

"After what you did?" I remind her sarcastically while she keep quiet and look at me pleadingly.

"I'll do anything!!! You can have Phineas!!! His all yours!!!" She offer but I only shake my head.

"Too late. Phineas is already mine. Your on your own..." I sang before I push her and the one of the Norm Bots caught her perfectly. She scream and try to escape but fail.

"I change my mind. Phineas won't feel the same way if he finds out all the horrible things you did to me!!! I thought your nice, but you're a monster!!!" She warned in anger as the storm start making a twister.

"Why would he care about that? Why would he care about you? Your a mistake and don't belong here. It doesn't mean you look like his dead friend, his attention is all yours. Don't bother to try and get me and him apart... you deserve that..." I shot back before grinning wickedly.

A Norm Bot shock her before she pass out unconscious.

I finally get rid of you... Now Phineas is all mine... And no one can stop me...