Chapter 18: Not Feeling Good

•Phineas' Pov• ~The Next Day~

I suddenly woke up from a bad headache and look at my alarm. 7:00 am. I can't believe I woke up late. I look beside me and saw that Ferb is already left.He must be waiting outside the backyard with Perry.

I thought before I start changing. Once I go down, I was greeted by my parents.

"Morning, Phineas. Wow, you wake up late..." Mom started.

I was about speak but my throat suddenly sore. I didn't answer and just rub my throat.

"Hey, you ok sweetie?" Mom ask and Candace give me some water. Wow, she care. I'm impress.

I didn't answer again and just point my throat to them.

"Oooh~ Don't worry Phineas. It's just a sore throat...It will heal soon..." Dad reminded before I finish the glass of water.

"T-Thanks..." I try to speak but my sister only shush me before giving me a notepad.

"Just use this so the rest can u derstand you... Now go..." Candace demanded before she push me out to the backyard.

"But I haven't take my breakfast yet..." I wrote in the notepad, but she already left. Ah great.

I sit beside Ferb and look to Perry sleeping.

Ferb only hold my shoulder before I sigh and grab the notepad,

"Great. First, I have a sore throat and a bad headache this morning. Now I'm going to play mute...No offense..." I added before he give me an 'ok' sign. Suddenly, his phone ring.

"Who is it?" I ask by writing again.

"Lilian..." he respond before he answer and put it in speaker.

"Hey Ferb! How are you two doin'?"

"Fine. Are you coming?"

"W-Well... not today..."

Ferb look confused. I only cross my arms and look away while I listen to their conversation.

"Why?"

"I just... I just can't.... I need some time alone at the mall. After all, I did put your lives in danger yesterday..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ferb, it's obvious. If only I wasn't so stupid to make you guys come out of the ship, your fun won't be a disaster..."

"Are you kidding? I enjoy being a merman..."

"Thanks, but I don't want to cause more trouble... Mostly for Phineas and the girls..."

"When will you come and visit?"

"I will if I can finally have my guts to come... Anyways, I still need to write more song for Ms. Icy Flare. I'll call you back later...If your lookihg for Vanessa, she's having trouble with her ex, Johnny...I'll come there later if I still have a chance..."

"Ok. Take care..." Ferb finished before he ended the call.

"Phineas, don't tell me you had an argument with Lilian..." he added while I only sigh in defeat.

"I-Is... i-it... s-...s-so o-..obvious..." I crack up as I hold my throat.

"No, I just know. What happen? What did she do?..." he ask as he force me to look at him.

"S-She...k-kiss m-me..." I crack before I start coughing. He just groan before he start patting my back.

"I'll get some water bottle. You still have lots of explaining to do..." he warned he left. I just groan when my head suddenly ache.

God, my sore throat got me feeling dizzy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilian's POV•

I pit my roller skates on and skate my way to the mall. Once I reach Danny's shop, he was with the same customer who stormed out of his shop.

"Thank you for bringing my spirit back!!!"

"No problem~ Now get 'yo girl, man~" He said before his customer give him a tip and left.

"So~ Got any news, Lilian?" Danny called as he give me a quick hug.

I only look down and sit at the counter.

"Huh? What's wrong, popstar?" He ask.

"Me and Phineas kinda..." I pause as I bit my lip.

"Kinda what?"

"....M-Me...H-He... I-I... W-We... K-Kiss..." I finished before I flinch when someone sit behind me.

"You and him did what?!? Since when?!?"

"Y-Yesterday... We were underwater that time and he was loosing air... I-I...  I did an air transport to save him, but... he got angry... that's where everything went wrong..." I explain as I hold my lip.

"Ok first, wow and quite an unexpected move... Second, I was so surprised someone finally kiss him..." he started.

"I really messed up... Now I lost my chance with him..."

"Hey, hey! Are you kidding?!? That's one of the most awesome move I ever heard!!! He maybe mad because he suddenly remember something from it. Just give him some time, girl~"

"I wish, but I don't really like him getting more mad at me..."

"Relax~ He can't stay mad at someone-"

"Everyone except m-me... I put his life at risk... I make him insane because I always put myself in peril... And most of all, I change him... Since the day I show up, he and Ferb are the only ones who were nice to me... He was so close that he explode when I almost got hurt in their own backyard..."

"Just calm down and go to their house to apologize to each other! Easy peasy~ And don't even think about him not forgiving you because he can't stay mad at someone he knew... Mostly you..." he said before I felt a bit of hope.

"I guess... Thank you Danny..." I said before I give him a quick hug and skate out. "Thanks again, Danny!!! Your the best!!!" I added before he just smile and give me a wave.