Season 2 Episode Thirteen

Since tomorrow is my 27th birthday I've decided to post an extra chapter for everybody's enjoyment! I'm currently done writing season 3 and there will be a season 4 with a possible spin-off. As long as this quartine goes so will this story! Season 3 is a heart gripper and I know I'm having a very hard time writing it. A lot of details a lot of going back and forth. I might post a chapter from it as a teaser...not sure.

Season 2

Chapter thirteen

It is the rainy season and we can't go outside without getting wet and muddy. The only thing the people of Kattegat can do is stay inside. We have people posted to make sure the beginning of the river doesn't start flooding Kattegat. Hvitserk came up with that idea last year and he's been in charge since.

"Oh, Ivar," I cried, I gripped Ivar's arm as he laid on top of me. Ivar is not only an animal on the battlefield but also in bed. He loved being dominant and I allowed him to be. He grunted, pushing into me one last time before falling on top of me. He was out of breath, wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

We've been trying for months and we've had no luck. We hope if Thor witnessed us we would be blessed. Although during those months, I must admit that this has not been easy. Ivar has been having a hard time, he is not like other men that can please a woman. I got used to the pain and I've learned how to show Ivar I'm enjoying it. Although, when I'm in control it doesn't hurt as much.

"My turn!" I said, turning him over and getting on top of him. He had a fierce look in his face and he grunted as he gripped my hips. His hair is loose and out of his usual braids. He tilted his head back and began to growl, squinting his eyes.

"Go ahead, baby!" He pleaded as I began. It is less painful this way.

--

Hvitserk's P.O.V

I hope the rain would stop by now, usually, Thor would quiet down about night time. My mind was preoccupied with someone else, it made it hard for me to concentrate on the river. Footsteps approached me from behind and Thora sat beside me in her cloak.

"You shouldn't be out here."

"I thought I could keep you company," she said. I worried about her safety, I'm not sure if she is a good swimmer in case the waters rise.

"You need to be home," I said, my hand grazing her face.

"So should you," she said.

She is smart. She placed her hand on mine and brought it to her lips. She then placed them down beside us. My heart pounded. I thought she could hear it. The rain suddenly stopped and the clouds cleared revealing a full moon. THe moon shined right on her exposing her beautiful hair.

I could not help but stare at her as she gazed at the moon. Thora then looked at me and smiled,

"What is it, Hvitserk?" She asked softly. I leaned in slowly and placed a kiss on her lips. They danced together softly as she leaned forward for more. Her fingers twiddled in my hair as a sudden rush took over me.

I pulled away and said hoarsely, "Are you sure you're not sent by the Gods to ease my pain?"

"Whatever pain you might feel, Hvitserk I can assure you will feel at ease with me." Small tears formed in her eyes, but she hid it well behind her smile.

"Take it all away," I pleaded.

She led me to an empty barn and laid in the hay, pulling me towards her. I followed her every silent command. I was her slave, let her do what she wanted to me, and I had no control and I loved it. She pressed her lips to mine as she began to remove my armor and clothes. She slowly removed my braided hair and let it flow down. Our fingers intertwined as she came to my neck. I sucked back onto my teeth and groaned slightly.