Chapter 11: Prom Night Pt.1

Author's POV•

Once Holly reach upstairs, she took a peek on Phineas' room, seeing Lilian on the mirror looking like a mess. "Lilian?" I called that cause her to look at me.

"H-Holly, what are you doing here?" She ask as she dry her tears.

"Is it true that you kiss Phineas before Isa?..."

She kept quiet and just look down at her dress. "Hey look, it's ok. We knew it was-"

"I k-know..."

"Oh really? Did you enjoy it then?" Holly ask confused and a little excited.

She shake her head in no before she start combing her hair. "What-why? I thought you like him..." She remind her.

"That's t-true, but...." she pause as she stood up and grab a picture of Phineas with another girl. "Not in a situation like this... We still don't know who that Lily he was talking about..."

"Uuuhhh... you?"

"No, not me. He just give me that nickname... He was talking about someone else from his past..."

"Don't YOU remember your past?"

"I wish I could, but no... I only remember moving to Roxanne for no reason with my family before..."

Suddenly, Ginger barged inside the room with Adyson. "Lilian, I'm sorry you had to see that!!! It was Gretchen's idea!!!" Adyson apologize before Holly did the same.

"Ok girls, since both of you already finish. Get out of this room because I will be helping Lilian get ready!!!"

"We will help!!! As our sorry!!!" Adyson offer as she pleaded.

"W-What...I t-thought you guys are on I-Isabella's side..." Lilian reminded as her head turns toward the girls.

"We are!!! But what Gretchen did is clearly unfair..." Holly complain.

"Plus, we are all ready except you... Ginger can't handle you alone..."

"Does that means you girls don't h-hate me anymore?..." she mention before the two girls just nod. She smile and hug both of them.

"Ok girls, let's get our helping patch!!!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Perry's POV•

It's already midnight and the party is starting. Where is Doofenshmirtz?!? I ask myself as I keep try to look for Plan B. I grab my grapple gun from my hat and shoot the inside ceiling.

As I pull myself up, I try feeling every side just in case I can find a hole, but still none.

"I'm back!!!" When I heard my nemesis, my hand accidentally slip from the rope and hit my butt back at the base ground as my grapple gun followed by dropping at the ground beside me.

When Doofenshmirtz showed up, he was wearing a white tux with pink shirt inside and a red tie. After 3 hours waiting, he only wears that?!?! I gagged before he sigh in defeat, "Your so mean. Now let's go..." he whined before he start dragging the wagon to his truck.

Phineas' POV•

After couple hours of clearing my mind, I walk back inside and get ready. It didn't took that long before I finally finish.

I wear a single breasted suit and a blue tie. I hate wearing fancy clothes, but it this event only happening once so I slide that out. I didn't bother to style my hair since I felt uncomfortable and went upstairs to get my pendrive.